Sponsored

I'm back and looking for a new GT - what are the finance options?

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Believe it when I see it though, it’s more than they are offering on 17s
If its any consolation prize, a few guys over on the Stinger section of the kia forums have bought theirs from here and are expecting delivery March 1st. I'll let you know if they actually turn up! :lol:
Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Blimey as soon as I did my quote, the bloke from the company was on the phone to me in Benidorm. I’ve sent him my porker details for a part x figure. Just took a look at WBAC and it’s £23k which is more than a ford dealer just offered me and the cheeky xxxxx at Porsche cardiff offered me less than that a year ago with 15000 miles less than I have now

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Blimey as soon as I did my quote, the bloke from the company was on the phone to me in Benidorm. I’ve sent him my porker details for a part x figure. Just took a look at WBAC and it’s £23k which is more than a ford dealer just offered me and the cheeky xxxxx at Porsche cardiff offered me less than that a year ago with 15000 miles less than I have now
Can't complain about slow service, then. Makes a nice change from Ford themselves. :lol:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yep dealers have offered zip off an MY18 so if I can get a discount it makes up for the £1k deposit loss on the AMG and the misses might not be so pissed I want a mustang but I doubt it lol. Unless they are Steve McQueen’s grand daughter, I doubt they understand the My motors bigger than yours thing lol

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
- Active exhaust, that is 2k right there for an exhaust that is one of the best sounding I've heard full stop and should you ever want more noise, £200 for a resonator H or X pipe delete
What’s the difference Gibbo other than look and which would you recommend?:confused:

Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
These will help explain

[ame]

[ame]

I prefer the sound of a H pipe and is what I will be going for (probably a Mishimoto)

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep H pipe. I play a little bass guitar so I like the lower frequencies:D

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Very early morning so I played about with the configurator on Coast 2 Coast Cars. I didn't realise we now have the option of Recaro seats! Those are mandatory in my book. :lol:
The discount from the broker plus a little cash means I'd be paying just shy of £500 a month, less if I can get it over 4 years instead of 3.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The car is a lot more tempting at this price, than list price
DA82C6B6-2E5F-4D15-B8EC-9689267D26BD.png

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Maybe we should all order them together from the same guy. Maybe we'll get a bulk discount like we just bought a multi-pack from Makro. :p

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Yep H pipe. I play a little bass guitar so I like the lower frequencies:D
Hey buddy

Stock resonator: Tone generator and reduced what some consider un-wanted noises, drone, rasp etc. and of course reduces volume.
H pipe: Will let some more of the typical V8 warble emit and will increase volume along with maybe a slight touch of rasp.
X pipe: Generally impacts the upper RPM and can add more rasp or as some call it nascar type sound to it.

Now if your ever planning on headers, I would totally forget about the above and stick with the stock resonator, as headers with an H or X pipe on the new active exhaust setup with the valves open will be totally insane volume wise and also be verging on immense levels of rasp.

If I was buying an 18 or do buy an 18 my mods for sound and power on an 18 would be:
- Catted headers, but ones that maintain stock resonator.
- Panel filter and carbon trap removal from stock air box.
- Tune for whatever fuel your using with knock sensors set to adaptive so should you put crap in your fine and should you throw in some race fuel then you can also take advantage of that.

That will give you an easy 500+ horsepower with incredible volume in track mode whilst maintaining the stock tune to the active exhaust which is very authentic V8 sound, I like the active exhaust a lot, its pretty much the best I have heard full stop for tone, but of course Ford would of put a lot of work into it and they also work very closely with Borla and Roush so have access to get the perfect blend of volume and tone which I would say they accomplished with the 18 active exhaust.

If your not planning on modding for power and just want some additional volume for a bargain price of sub £200 then just get an H pipe for the active exhaust and that will put the volume levels between a Corsa Sport and Extreme full catback exhaust whilst maintaining tone.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coast 2 Coast just sent me this:

This is the official line on the internal Ford system

Mustang Bullitt™ Edition

To avoid customer confusion, the Mustang Bullitt™ Edition is not confirmed as a product that

will be coming to the UK. We appreciate the Detroit Motorshow announcement is exciting news

to existing and new customers but it is not possible to place orders for the Mustang Bullitt™

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Coast 2 Coast just sent me this:

This is the official line on the internal Ford system

Mustang Bullitt™ Edition

To avoid customer confusion, the Mustang Bullitt™ Edition is not confirmed as a product that

will be coming to the UK. We appreciate the Detroit Motorshow announcement is exciting news

to existing and new customers but it is not possible to place orders for the Mustang Bullitt™
That we already knew - still a shame though. :(

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I decided to bite the Bullitt lol and order a race red V8 fastback, custom pack 2, ebony, magneride and spoiler off coast 2 coast provided the dealer will take a £500 deposit as I’ve just lost a grand on the Mercedes and they won’t take my boxster either. Will hear tomorrow about the deposit and whether the awesome discount holds up. My local dealer wouldn’t give a penny off. Great service off coast 2 coast so far. Makes cancelling my original order without the spoiler and binning the AMG worthwhile except for another wait of maybe 6 months. Still by then I’ll have more savings in my mustang slush fund

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So I decided to bite the Bullitt lol and order a race red V8 fastback, custom pack 2, ebony, magneride and spoiler off coast 2 coast provided the dealer will take a £500 deposit as I’ve just lost a grand on the Mercedes and they won’t take my boxster either. Will hear tomorrow about the deposit and whether the awesome discount holds up. My local dealer wouldn’t give a penny off. Great service off coast 2 coast so far. Makes cancelling my original order without the spoiler and binning the AMG worthwhile except for another wait of maybe 6 months. Still by then I’ll have more savings in my mustang slush fund
Mate that's awesome! Keep us up to date!
Sponsored