Sponsored

What's Your Profession?

unlvjeffro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT PP Magnetic
I am 47 and work at a commercial bank as a construction loan disbursement officer. Graduated 3 1/2 years ago from UNLV, at the tender age of 44. I am just about ready to order a new 18 GT premium. Just hard to get over the 50K price tag...Ouch!!!
Sponsored

unlvjeffro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT PP Magnetic
Did 20 years in the US Air Force, 14 as C-130 crew chief and 6 as a C-130 flight engineer. Now they have to keep paying me as long as I breathe, not a lot, but enough to take the pressure off.

Now I'm spending my days caring for my dad who is bed-ridden. My mom did that until 3 years ago when she broke her hip, now she doesn't have the strength, so I'm on deck.
Good on you man. I am in a similar situation. Dad has stage 3-4 COPD, and mom has Facial Neuralgia, Lupus, and just recently found out; throat Cancer. :eyebulge:

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm 63 and retired for about 5 years. Previously I was a CPA and Certified Financial Planner. My second mustang is on order. GT premium pp magneride active exhaust safe and smart. Work caused me very high stress. Drive a Mustang GT because I smile every time I start it.

Canoman

Lurker (mostly)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP 400A
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a chemical engineer with a PE doing process design work on natural gas processing plants and compressor stations, crude oil gathering/pipeline facilities, and refineries for a small consulting company. I've been at it for ~16.5 years.

Sponsored

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
40 and been jumping back and forth between IT operations and Cybersecurity between DoD and private sectors for about 18 years. Currently doing IT operations for a large IT company and loving it so far.

Also been in the Army Reserve and National Guard for over 23 years. Started out as enlisted admin clerk, commissioned as an Engineer officer, and now in the Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) field.

Last edited:

SlaughterOfTheSoul

Actual Engineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt pp1
I'm an electrical engineer at an aerospace company. I have a MSEE but have yet to take the PE exam.

I also design and build guitar amps on the side as well as write plugins for recording software. My software sucks but my amps are pretty good lol.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I am a 6 year throat cancer "survivor", work part time as Medical tech with stroke patients, quad & paraplegics. Just started up a custom car consultation firm a year ago.
I'll never retire because I can't stand still, stress has me very hyper active, the Mustang
really calms me down. Especially in the twisty's! I am also a Houseman.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Own a company that provides discounts to emergency service workers and military in the UK just in the process of prepping to emigrate to the states to setup an office over there with you lot (i'll be out there in a couple of months!) hope to repeat the same kinda thing out there for you guys too.

AlphaCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP, 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Sport
I'm 21 working for a structural engineering firm as a BIM Designer. I got my 2015 S550 when I was 19 tho...I was working for a custom woodwork shop designing custom furniture then.

Sponsored

2016Gruv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Own a company that provides discounts to emergency service workers and military in the UK just in the process of prepping to emigrate to the states to setup an office over there with you lot (i'll be out there in a couple of months!) hope to repeat the same kinda thing out there for you guys too.
Did you decide on a location?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Did you decide on a location?

yep boulder, colorado I'll be coming over for a couple of weeks next month to sort all legal crap out with creating an entity over there and find somewhere to live and some office space etc also need to find a local good ford dealer so I can go pick up something to drive over there.

was finally swayed by talking to a friend that goes over there for skiing and climbing quite regularly she showed me her "holiday" snaps and pretty much its just gorgeous and I love the fact that 10m in either direction gets you out into the middle of no where just how I like it.

it was close between provo as its much cheaper there but boulder is just prettier, the parts of Utah that I really really liked there's basically very little in way of resources I'd need for the company staff/offices/etc but if I decide to stay after setup I may well get a holiday place out there

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Roll up, roll up, see the show! :D
yorkshire man turns up in midwest, i suspect there may be some confused looks on peoples faces hell londers struggle to understand me some times its going to be an interesting experience moving out there.
just gutted i'm leaving my mustang in the uk i shall certainly miss it.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
ER nurse in a busy inner city trauma facility

yorkshire man turns up in midwest, i suspect there may be some confused looks on peoples faces hell londers struggle to understand me some times its going to be an interesting experience moving out there.
just gutted i'm leaving my mustang in the uk i shall certainly miss it.
dont worry, they sell them here too and cheaper hehe
Sponsored