Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
You have to be at least 60 days in to your membership for xplan to work.
Nope. You just have to have a card saying that your membership isn't expired. People asked that question on MCA forum.
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Join Mustang Club of America for $20.

- Get Xplan Code which gets you:

-Invoice pricing. (Mine was $2450 off $45k)
-Add in rebates in incentives ( minimum $500 usually)
-also surf the build site for a while and you may get $750 private cash
-closing fees capped at $199
The price he got is actually cheaper than x-plan and way under what most people paid for similar 2018s. They aren't going to cut him an extra deal on top of what he already has.

Then again, it is orange. ;)

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
The price he got is actually cheaper than x-plan and way under what most people paid for similar 2018s. They aren't going to cut him an extra deal on top of what he already has.

Then again, it is orange. ;)
Thanks for the reply. It seems you might be right. The sales manager would not budge at all and kindly said if you cannot accept this deal we will have to shake hands as friends and call it a day. At that point I figured I might as well lock it in and take the deal. However, they are offering an additional $500 to $1000 off for new graduate ($500) + first time Ford customer ($500). I can apply these credits once my car is delivered. Thanks again for your input as this is my first time having a custom order car + buying a brand new car + first Ford and V8 :D

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
I let my salesman who took my order know mine will arrive next week. It was built on night shift 12/12-12/13 and they did an amazing job on it from the QLS/FCPA report. I'm looking forward to getting it home and tucking it away in the garage.

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
I let my salesman who took my order know mine will arrive next week. It was built on night shift 12/12-12/13 and they did an amazing job on it from the QLS/FCPA report. I'm looking forward to getting it home and tucking it away in the garage.
Congrats! When did you place the order?

Please post all the awesome pics when you take delivery !

Sponsored

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
Congrats! When did you place the order?

Please post all the awesome pics when you take delivery !
10/12 is when it was ordered. I got pics of it already but I'll take some more when I go pick it up when the dealership gets it.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
2 More days till my blend date. It's been a long wait. But I'm excited to receive it!

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
2 More days till my blend date. It's been a long wait. But I'm excited to receive it!
Same for me as well! :cheers: Hope we all get our cars asap!

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
Same here! It has been a looooooong wait! Lets hope it makes it to transport before the holiday shut down.

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
today is supposed to be the first day of beginning window of delivery for me. yesterday they said it was passing Winslow, AZ, but it still has to come to the yard in Phoenix, AZ. I went by the dealer on my way home from work this morning, no car. i just text my salesman if he knew if its in town yet, no idea yet. so i wait some more. i know they are hoping we can get it and do it by tomorrow, but if its not in town, we cant do a thing. my ending date window is supposed to be thursday, so wait and see, and my salesman and sales mgr are off tues, weds, so that really sucks!
Assuming it gets delivered on Thursday, when did it actually begin transport? Based on the fact it was in Winslow on Sunday, it must be pretty accurate. I am in AZ so I figure if yours is close, mine will be also. Hoping for a mid January delivery or earlier.

Hope you get yours sooner than Thursday! Great Xmas gift from Ford!

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I just got a $750 private cash, but it's for before 1/2/2018.... wtf ford!? My EDD is 1/3

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Well, I just got a $750 private cash, but it's for before 1/2/2018.... wtf ford!? My EDD is 1/3

Tell your dealer and they should be able to lock it in for you anyway. That's what mine told me when I ordered.

How did you get it, by the way? I have been trying to trigger the private cash deal for a month now. :mad:

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just requested a brochure for the mustang. Maybe Ford will be nice and include a $750 private cash for it. After 1/11 and I'm golden. Or I might call up my salesman tell him I got this private cash that expires. Can you still take it? They might do that for me. It won't hurt to ask.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tell your dealer and they should be able to lock it in for you anyway. That's what mine told me when I ordered.

How did you get it, by the way? I have been trying to trigger the private cash deal for a month now. :mad:
I was just on the search inventory page, and clicked on a random car, then used the "Get Your Trade-In Value" link near the bottom of that page. And thanks for the tip, I'll call my salesman sometime this week and check.

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Have them pre-date the paperwork by 1 day. Problem solved! I just ordered a brochure. Lets see if I get a certificate and if it expires on the 2nd:shrug:
Sponsored