Sponsored

★ STOP Rock Chips! Protect Your Paint! - Cleartastic DIY Kits - SPECIAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
PROTECT YOUR PAINT!!

80-forum_banner_500_b5c77fd2aba8bed894d71b249a465df0eaf85fd0.png

Unfortunately those beautiful curves on your Mustangs body come at a cost. The area in front of your rear wheels which flares out make it vulnerable to getting hit by rocks & road debris.

In a short time you will absolutely get chips all over that entire region!
Fortunately Cleartastic® has now has a kit specifically designed to protect that area!

110-CP-400.jpg

Cleartastic® kits are 100% "do-it-yourself" applications. We specifically design our kits so anyone can easily apply them with professional results every time.
Cleartastic® is a clear engineered flexible paint protection film that creates an invisible barrier for your automotive paint. It prevents paint chips, scratches & stains. It withstands harsh weather and extreme high speeds.
The film has “Self Healing” Characteristics so scratches & swill marks will vanish automatically overtime!
Cleartastic® has a mild adhesive to make it a set it and forget it film. Provides years & years of protection. Smooth as glass appearance make it invisible once applied. The kits are design to fit perfect. Wash & wax over the film. Treat it like your paint. A great alternative to mud flaps.

Picture below shows where you're being protected.
were_protected-400.jpg

As Promised, we said we would launch this product here on the Mustang6G foum first PLUS we would give the members a special price for the month of June!
:thumbsup:
Retails $124.95
Forum member sale price $97.95 :cheers:

If Interested, Click Here to Read More or Securely Order Online 24/7
http://cleartastic.com/15-18-Mustan...Rocker-Cleartastic-Paint-Protection_p_34.html
These will ship in about 10 days. Taking orders now. Any questions, please contact us 1800 778 9898.

So why drive to another venue and have a stranger on your car? Cleartastic® "do-it-yourself" kits save you time money and of course your paint.
The Clear choice in paint protection since 1996! Proudly made In The USA!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Sounds good. Has anybody here tried this?

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Sounds good. Has anybody here tried this?
Thank you. It is a great idea and a great product for over 20 years.
Unfortunately our product is brand new to the Mustang world so you won’t get a lot of feedback,yet...

We just started selling them here so hopefully we should hear from someone some time soon :thumbsup:

In the mean time, to get an idea how the product looks applied, check out some of the products in the corvette sections. Some of these pictures are of customers cars who applied the kits and took the pic's themselves.
http://cleartastic.com/2014-2019_c_15.html

Big thanks for checking us out. :cheers:

Last edited:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Looks pretty promising for those who have aftermarket wheels but don't want to use rock flaps.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Looks pretty promising for those who have aftermarket wheels but don't want to use rock flaps.
Thank you.
I hear ya but unfortunately its only a matter of time before you get a few chips in that area, even if you don't have aftermarket wider wheels.

We new to make our first kit for the 15-18 Mustang in this area because its a vulnerable spot. It was the same with a few other cars and gens we previously did.

Back when we were designing these, we went to a dealership (to use their cars for templates) and they had a few cars on the lot that were only a year or two old and they were hammered. We took pictures and posted here in another thread.

I guess the roads make a difference too. But either way, thanks for checking us out & chiming in. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us here of direct. 800 778 9898

Thank ya:cheers:

Ed

Sponsored

RobH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hi, do you ship to Australia, couldn't get a price for shipping on your website?
Thanks

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Just ordered... hope this stuff is the shitz cause I want to keep my 18 chip-free. My 15 had a bunch of little rock chips right in front of the rear wheels.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Just ordered... hope this stuff is the shitz cause I want to keep my 18 chip-free. My 15 had a bunch of little rock chips right in front of the rear wheels.
Thank you! :thumbsup:
That whole area is real prone to getting chips. I think you will like the protection this kit provides.

I/we appreciate your business!

Ed:cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
How does this compares to XPEL?

I can't speak on behalf of xpel but I can tell you that the Cleartastic film is incredibly clear and invisible once applied. Thats important.

Tough as nails so it does what its designed to do which is protect your paint. Although some films now have "healing characteristics", Cleartastic plus has had it for years. The film will self heal so minor scratches, marks..etc will repair and vanish over time. All of this, is important to!

The other big deal is that the Cleartastic kits are designed so you or someone with absolutely no experience can put them on with professional results. We create the templates and write the step by step instructions. We create product that protects the most vulnerable spots.
We have had 20 years experience behind all of this. :thumbsup:

All of this saves you time, money and of course your paint. which is absolutely important :cheers:

Digitalwiz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 2 / 2012 Audi R8
Any feedback on this product
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.