State who and give an explanation
Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
This should be interesting.

Hard to speculate on this as comparisons like these are impossible.

We revere older Presidents and Founding Fathers but they probably would have a hard time with today's media/social media.

So I always have to give it to our first. Just amazing what they all did and how much we enjoy this great country.

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I can only speak for those who have been in office since I understood Politics. There are no real "clear winners," but for my way of life and line of work, Trump has been my favorite.

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Jimmy Carter... because every speech was a cure for insomnia and his classy brother gave us Billy Beer. :lol:

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
It's hard to say, but I do like an awful lot about Trump. The first president in my lifetime (almost 52 years old) who actually says what's on his mind. Not the best on delivery sometimes, but the guy loves this country and wants the best for it. Time will tell.

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
It's hard to say, but I do like an awful lot about Trump. The first president in my lifetime (almost 52 years old) who actually says what's on his mind. Not the best on delivery sometimes, but the guy loves this country and wants the best for it. Time will tell.
Aye comrade, he is a good президент

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Aye comrade, he is a good Кукольный

Fixed that for you.

Modern politics aside(total cluster F no matter the direction you happen to face)

The best has to be the first one. Not only did he lead before we actually had a country but turned down being a King when it was offered since he had the wisdom and was patriotic enough to stay true to the idea of freedom and liberty.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Aye comrade, he is a good президент
You're not going to get under my skin. He's exactly what we need right now and the Russian BS is fabricated to the hilt. It will all come out in time.

I can't argue with the 1st being the best of all time because the founders had balls like no others and were undertaking a massive burden in trying times. A close 2nd for me would be Thomas Jefferson whom I respect just as much as GW.

Today we have a huge mess that I just don't see getting cleaned up. I know Trump is new at this, but I trust his effort and love of country. There's no doubt in my mind of the man's commitment to the success of our country.

Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
It’s tough to think of only one. My favorite is Abe. Loved reading about him as a kid. But the OGs were awesome for what they did to make this country. But in my lifetime it’s Donald Trump. We needed a tough don’t take no shit president after Beta male sell us out to everyone. We are the greatest country and we shouldn’t be giving in like we were under Obummer. #MAGA

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Harrison. from wikipedia "When a group arrived in his office on March 16 to demand the removal of all Democrats from any appointed office, Harrison (a Whig) proclaimed, "So help me God, I will resign my office before I can be guilty of such an iniquity!""

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I'm an independent, no party affiliation. Counting only those I had a chance to vote for.... a toss up between Reagan and Clinton. A lot of what happens during a Presidents tenure is luck and happenstance. Worst, GWB by a nose, Obama gave him a run for the money. Lincoln had the most challenging Presidency and while he shredded the Constitution and over stepped his authority he was the right man in the right place at the right time. He'd get my vote for best of all time. Worst of all time, FDR and it's not even close, his legacy is the behemoth Fed Govt we all enjoy today. Most overrated, a draw between Kennedy and Obama. Trump...all I can say is I voted GayJ, the only option from the shit show of 2016. I'll give Trump credit, he's a political outsider and so far has been breath of fresh air, he's got both establishment parties off their rockers. It's been an entertaining ride, I only hope it ends well. Mid-terms should be interesting, my guess is the Dem's are in store for another sad.

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I'm an independent, no party affiliation. Counting only those I had a chance to vote for.... a toss up between Reagan and Clinton. A lot of what happens during a Presidents tenure is luck and happenstance. Worst, GWB by a nose, Obama gave him a run for the money. Lincoln had the most challenging Presidency and while he shredded the Constitution and over stepped his authority he was the right man in the right place at the right time. He'd get my vote for best of all time. Worst of all time, FDR and it's not even close, his legacy is the behemoth Fed Govt we all enjoy today. Most overrated, a draw between Kennedy and Obama. Trump...all I can say is I voted GayJ, the only option from the shit show of 2016. I'll give Trump credit, he's a political outsider and so far has been breath of fresh air, he's got both establishment parties off their rockers. It's been an entertaining ride, I only hope it ends well. Mid-terms should be interesting, my guess is the Dem's are in store for another sad.

Clinton, really? I'm not a fan, if simply for nothing more than the AWB.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.