Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Yes, but we only get PP GT’s in the UK
We also get MY18 Ecoboost in the UK and they have P Zero's as standard.

Maybe the one in Middlesborough is an Eco, I have not seen the FB post, or the car in the showroom, so maybe the tyres quoted as on it are correct.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
We also get MY18 Ecoboost in the UK and they have P Zero's as standard.

Maybe the one in Middlesborough is an Eco, I have not seen the FB post, or the car in the showroom, so maybe the tyres quoted as on it are correct.
No, he said it was a GT

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Must have missed that bit, even when I re read the thread three times :shrug:
Sorry mate, he said it to me on Facebook when it was brought up on there that it could be a eco

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Heard from the dealer that the delivery date on there system has changed from the 17th March to the 31st:(...

So to cheer myself up, I bought a set of Ford Performance GT350 lowering springs in readiness of f when it does arrive :D

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Heard from the dealer that the delivery date on there system has changed from the 17th March to the 31st:(...

So to cheer myself up, I bought a set of Ford Performance GT350 lowering springs in readiness of f when it does arrive :D
Where did you order the springs from?

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Where did you order the springs from?
CJ Pony Parts, currently have 20% off lots of things including these springs.

Will be ordering a set of BMR CB005s from Lethal Performance on the 1st March as they will have 15% off of these then

Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I want to see how magnaride is before i decide if i want to change anything.It does look better slightly lowered though, that tyre to wheel arch gap looks massive.Ive got a couple of parts that i didn't fit on my 15 (2 piece rotors) Bmr bearing rear links that need to be fitted.I'm guessing they should still fit the 18.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Hey guys popped into the local dealer today. They had two MY17 V8 autos on the forecourt plus a yellow shadow inside. Got chatting to the security guy telling him the changes for MY18. He says that there’s a mustang with hood vents in their compound at the back. So we go take a look, I notice a white shadow MY17 but sure enough hidden at the back is a magnetic MY18 Ecoboost. Yep it’s got pirellis. TBH I wasn’t that keen on the new front, it looks more modern. Think I Prefer the 17 which I think looks more aggressive. Maybe it was because it was on a slope so I was looking down on it mostly. I’m sure I’ll get used to it. Can always get an aftermarket front end. Maybe it’s just because it’s new and I’ve only seen 17s about. Bet all the dealers have hidden away their 18s to offload their 17s

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hey guys popped into the local dealer today. They had two MY17 V8 autos on the forecourt plus a yellow shadow inside. Got chatting to the security guy telling him the changes for MY18. He says that there’s a mustang with hood vents in their compound at the back. So we go take a look, I notice a white shadow MY17 but sure enough hidden at the back is a magnetic MY18 Ecoboost. Yep it’s got pirellis. TBH I wasn’t that keen on the new front, it looks more modern. Think I Prefer the 17 which I think looks more aggressive. Maybe it was because it was on a slope so I was looking down on it mostly. I’m sure I’ll get used to it. Can always get an aftermarket front end. Maybe it’s just because it’s new and I’ve only seen 17s about. Bet all the dealers have hidden away their 18s to offload their 17s
I think the 18 has a more aggressive look than the 17, if you look at them head on
5283B900-1209-4283-8EB1-10A691C82F41.jpeg

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Im going to try and find an 18 when im in the US next month as from the photos im still not keen but many say it looks better in the flesh
Sponsored