Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The volume would affect the pricing. The architectural points for offset and widths would carry over from an engineering standpoint, but there's development and testing that goes on top of that.
Yeah absolutely. The main costs that need to be recovered are probably from engineering the new parts. The eventual production cost per unit will in most cases be minor, although definately influenced by volume of course.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Lets get Ford to bring back the Mustang LX :thumbsup:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yeah absolutely. The main costs that need to be recovered are probably from engineering the new parts.
I'm not seeing too many new parts. A bit of body bits and bobs, and that's basically it. Everything else is out of the existing Ford parts bin. I'm assuming the wheels came from some after-market supplier.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not seeing too many new parts. A bit of body bits and bobs, and that's basically it. Everything else is out of the existing Ford parts bin. I'm assuming the wheels came from some after-market supplier.
Gotta pay for the PPG Highland Green paint :cool:

rayban1

Rayban1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Premium Guard
New Ford Bullitt Mustang up for auction at Barrett-Jackson on Friday
central.com/picture-gallery/news/local/scottsdale/2018/01/16/new-ford-bullitt-mustang-up-for-auction-at-barrett-jackson-on-friday/109521218/

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Wow PP2 vs Bullitt? nice. Is this oxford white? looks a little darker. You can see the wider wheels here on the PP2.
Ingot Silver I believe.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Soooo Cool

Still hate the front fascia :(: mad:, but love that the Bullitt is back. :D

:cheers:

:thumbsup:

:ford:

Bedista

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt K-3298
Ingot Silver I believe.
Thanks! On PP2, are the wheels as wide as GT350-R such that it will poke (similar to the GT 350R)

Also, Anyone getting the bullitts at black paint??

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Nice one Matt, that's good info. Those two thing being absent might tie into the all mesh lower grille.

If you happen to have another chance could you ask if they plan on building them for the export markets as well?
I knew there was a question I forgot to ask. I'm back home now unfortunately. Now just drooling over the B-roll footage. It sounds so good. :love:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
You dirty, rotten, sunofabitchin' rat bastard!!!!:D I am green with envy.

So? Tell us all about what you two talked about.
He told me a bit of the backstory, I told him I was one of the ones always intrigued by the mystery of the car when it was missing. I said he needs to get it to San Francisco to get pictures in all the proper spots, and potentially join in on the new Bullitt press drive, which would be epic (and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to participate as well). He said he plans to do a few events with it. I don't want to say too much for him. He also said he's actually been reading the Bullitt threads on here and will be able to start posting and joining in on the conversation now that everything is revealed. I don't remember his username off the top of my head, but hopefully he'll introduce himself soon.
Also, he's planning on ordering a 2019 Bullitt in the same config as me, Electronics and MR, no Recaros. :thumbsup:

Horde5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
The Warchief
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm excited that they are making this but I am really disappointed by the wheels. I was expected something very cool but these look like some stock, base model wheels to me.

Stingray23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
I'm excited that they are making this but I am really disappointed by the wheels. I was expected something very cool but these look like some stock, base model wheels to me.

Same here. I hate the wheels and hate the red calipers even more. Makes the car look cheap.
Sponsored