BMR goodies...

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
First and foremost all I have to say is wow. Amazing product and quality. Even the shop that was installing was way impressed with how everything was precise and quality was top tier. At first I installed the jacking rails, K member brace, CB005, and handling springs. After saving up some funds I had the rest of my parts installed (front and rear sway bars with adjustable end links, vertical links, camber links, adjustable toe links, and caster camber plates) just due to lack of spare time for me to install myself and an alignment put to factory specs for now. I've only driven it twice and still cant wipe the grin off my face. Even with just the first group of parts installed it was noticeably better, now with this second batch it a completely different animal handling wise! Great customer support and top notch quality! Wouldn't recommend anybody else! No offense to Steeda by any means as I know they have amazing products as well, but like I said I love my BMR!!!
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It sure is! Still on PP shocks and struts?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
First and foremost all I have to say is wow. Amazing product and quality. Even the shop that was installing was way impressed with how everything was precise and quality was top tier. At first I installed the jacking rails, K member brace, CB005, and handling springs. After saving up some funds I had the rest of my parts installed (front and rear sway bars with adjustable end links, vertical links, camber links, adjustable toe links, and caster camber plates) just due to lack of spare time for me to install myself and an alignment put to factory specs for now. I've only driven it twice and still cant wipe the grin off my face. Even with just the first group of parts installed it was noticeably better, now with this second batch it a completely different animal handling wise! Great customer support and top notch quality! Wouldn't recommend anybody else! No offense to Steeda by any means as I know they have amazing products as well, but like I said I love my BMR!!!
Wow! Thank you for the feedback, these type of occurrences are what keep me going and keep the motivation higher than ever.

I am truly pleased to see this. Enjoy your full BMR Suspension! :cheers:

OP
OP

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
It sure is! Still on PP shocks and struts?
yes for now, going to go with the koni adjustalbes, but for now with all these things the strusts and shocks even seem tightened up

OP
OP

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
And now the stance with the new wheels!
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful.

OP
OP

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Beautiful.
Thank you, I'm happy with how she looks now 100%. now for long tubes and a whipple to save for... :D
Sponsored