Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Just let me know. I work right off 88 and Winfield and can’t get free to meet daily.
I work nights until 3 AM . Mostly so I'll have to meet you Friday .around noon. I'll need the exact address . By Friday morning .

I am in Elmhurst ..
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I work nights until 3 AM . Mostly so I'll have to meet you Friday .around noon. I'll need the exact address . By Friday morning .

I am in Elmhurst ..
sent you a pm with the address and my cell. just text me if you want to meet. i have them with me today.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
BMR Lowering Springs, 89/82, BNIB. Sold the GT so can’t use. $180. I have them listed on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/815Mustangs/permalink/715085805353962/?sale_post_id=715085805353962

Brand New in box. Never got around to installing these & I’ve moved on from the GT. BMR Performance Springs 89 front and 82 rear. This combo is a popular stance for many as it’s a minimum drop in front & normal in drop in back. See link for complete details. Price is for local pickup (Chicago Burbs) as I don’t want really want to ship as cost will be high.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94685 Read Less
sold and shipped yesterday. cost me a small fortune to ship but cant use them so they had to go. thanks for looking.

Drknight15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Stang-less at the moment
2015 GT Stock Exhaust FREE (NW burbs)

If anyone is looking for a stock exhaust off a '15 GT (~3000 miles on exhaust). Chrome tips, etc all like new.

FREE local pick in Chicagoland NW suburbs (LITH/Algonquin).
IMG_2553.jpg

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=14457]ChitownStang[/MENTION] needs to get a listen to mine if he's looking for something different...

Drknight15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Stang-less at the moment
FS: TruContain Containment garage mat for snow-mud-rain 8'x16'

I've got one TruContain garage containment mat (model#CM7916) that I would like to sell. I'm moving to Texas and I have two other mats I'm using currently (which I will also sell shortly) but this one I did not use this season (as mustang is parked in that garage stall and stored for winter).

Anyway, if your not familiar with these mats they are GREAT. They hold all of the winter crap/salt/mud/water so that your garage stays neat/clean during the mess of Chicago winters.

I have the Mat all folded up (its clean) and bagged/ready for use.

These sell on Amazon (so you can check the details out there) right now for $119 new (for this size). I'm asking $75 as this only has one winter season of usage and in perfect condition.
IMG_2573.jpg
IMG_2574.jpg
IMG_2575.jpg

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm good guys, happy with my Borla touring
only reason I may want stock is if I trade for 18 or 19, just not sure it would be worth the $ to sell my borla and put stock back on. Lots of labor to pay and how much could I really get for couple year old borla catback

[MENTION=14457]ChitownStang[/MENTION] needs to get a listen to mine if he's looking for something different...

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

RushFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Preferred Chicagoland Service Department ?

Ok guys ,

My ‘18 GT350 is a ‘specialty performance vehicle ‘ I’m looking to establish a good working relationship with a good ‘ specialty performance vehicle ‘ Ford service department that is set up for our needs .

I’d love to hear some recommendations , referrals , Service experiences , etc .
Im hoping you guys can send me in the right direction . I’m in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.

Thanks for your replies !
RushFan :headbang:

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Got some Gorilla Lug Nuts for sale if anyone is interested. 15-18 Mustang, black chrome factory style.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/189519521656942
i'll take these off your hands.

and if anyone is looking I have a set of stock coil covers $10 and diode dynamics switchback bulbs $40 (bought used but going back to stock bulbs. nothing wrong with them). locals first as shipping costs are too damn much.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
Anybody knows of a good mechanic in chicago that can help me deal with possible ecm, wiring issue and or o2 sensors?

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i'll take these off your hands.

and if anyone is looking I have a set of stock coil covers $10 and diode dynamics switchback bulbs $40 (bought used but going back to stock bulbs. nothing wrong with them). locals first as shipping costs are too damn much.
Eric I bought those today . I had to meet Arron at his workplace to get a deal . I love good deals .. [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] I am getting closer to the day of install just the bolts now . Ya got any new ones cheap ?

OH the horror of an Ecobeast beating up those GT's must suck .

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Eric I bought those today . I had to meet Arron at his workplace to get a deal . I love good deals .. [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] I am getting closer to the day of install just the bolts now . Ya got any new ones cheap ?

OH the horror of an Ecobeast beating up those GT's must suck .
I think I have one or two of the OE bolts but not a full set. I'll check when I get home.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I have one or two of the OE bolts but not a full set. I'll check when I get home.
They are not that expensive man . CJ PONY HAS A SET . DROPPING THE Rear cradle and probably should get those as well.
Sponsored