RACE RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Finally took a picture of my new hood graphic. Did it myself and kind of wished I had paid some one to do it. Apparently I don't have the patience (and lack experience?).

I really like the way it looks despite the flaws. I'm considering a black roof next.
Looks good with the black hood vents, Jim. And I can’t see any flaws from these pics.

Not sure I would do the roof though. It looks too good as is. Just my opinion though.

Those wheels look good too with the race red. :cheers:
Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Finally took a picture of my new hood graphic. Did it myself and kind of wished I had paid some one to do it. Apparently I don't have the patience (and lack experience?).

I really like the way it looks despite the flaws. I'm considering a black roof next.
I agree with BeauxXL1200 above.

Personally I think black roofs look absolutely terrible, but each to their own. You have a classic look to your car, and how many classic Mustangs have 'painted' black roofs, beyond zero.

Anyway, that's just my two cents worth. Go with whatever makes you happy, I did, despite it not being everyone's cup of tea.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I like it. It's different and stands out. :thumbsup:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
A couple new ones with my new :).
Interesting lighting from the silo tower in background; a potential Photograph of the Month?

The bright, low, afternoon(?) lighting certainly highlights your new nose job; it really suits! Have you treated the black plastic of the grille to make it look slightly glossy?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Chris! That pic was from today at 3pm. The sun is pretty low to the horizon this time of year. I was trying to get some good light on the ram air intakes.

I've been using Lucas products for quite a while now, especially after stocking up on it when our local parts store had it on sale for about half price. :) Just about everything on the outside was misted with the Speed Wax while the car was still wet, (except glass). It's supposed to be safe for all exterior parts including graphics and stripes. We think it works pretty well and it does make for easier bug removal. I've been wanting to try some of the Adam's or 303, but it will be quite a while before we run out of the Lucas product.
Thanks Bill. Fortunately it is available here in Australia; I will have to give it a try.

dvs73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP/GT
Vehicle Showcase
not feeling them. ^^^^

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
You took that photo today? Man I got to get out of Cleveland lol....