The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Got a courtesy Fiesta from them so I could pee on the carpets for you before I take it back.*

* Legal notice: I'm joking

You don't have an OMM otherwise u could get away with it!
Sponsored

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
This morning. The white one looked particularly tidy. And yes, I thought the nose on the blue was a different shade to the bonnet!
That seems a massive difference in colour on the lightning blue. Has anyone seen a kona in person yet?

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That seems a massive difference in colour on the lightning blue. Has anyone seen a kona in person yet?
Going up to see my Kona tonight before pickup tomorrow. Will try to put some pictures up later on.

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
At last the window sticker for my Orange Fury 18 GT Convertible 10 speed auto is on line. Ordered 6th December, VIN assigned last month. Blend date 22nd March. I hope to get it late May....?

I see an Orange Fury A10 GT arrived at Hendy Ford Portsmouth yesterday. I think it’s for their showroom.
Hi Jim. I was chatting with my dealer on Sunday. They have a couple of '18s which they ordered for stock and he says they only took 5 weeks to ship, so you may have it far sooner than you think.

Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Kona is a gorgeous colour. I was in two minds whether to stick with Magnetic as a direct replacement for my 16 or go for Kona. The Magnetic won but only just.

angry343

A17GRY
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Confirmation today off the dealer car has been gate released! expected delivery 12th May!!
We will see!!

Orange Fury GT / Black Painted Roof/ Custom Pack 2/ Magnaride/10 Speed Auto/ Recaros/ Rear Spoiler(had to Order Separately)

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
Kona is a gorgeous colour. I was in two minds whether to stick with Magnetic as a direct replacement for my 16 or go for Kona. The Magnetic won but only just.
Kona Blue is lovely. It’s not a new colour, I just sold my 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 I owned for 5 years. Orange Fury A10 GT vert being built Thursday this week!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Did someone say Recaros? This is one of the Orange Furys. The other three have normal seats. The white one is an auto, the other three manual.
All 4 on Michelin PS4S!! and we still get the 'smokers pack'!
Like the look of that :headbang:

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Shame they aren’t heated, I’ve got a bad back and have my seats on in the summer lol

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Did someone say Recaros? This is one of the Orange Furys. The other three have normal seats. The white one is an auto, the other three manual.
All 4 on Michelin PS4S!! and we still get the 'smokers pack'!
I am waiting for the 2018 RHD parts list to order some for my 2016.:thumbsup:

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I hope I can buy those recaros aftermarket further down the line. They're damn nice! Couldn't afford them right out of the gate.
Sponsored