Procharger Intake Manifold Shootout!!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Maybe I missed it, but do you have a comparison dyno between the Regular holley sniper vs. the GT350? I'm trying to decide between the two...

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance PAck
I just purchased a D1x for my 2017 gt. Car has a full exhaust. It’ll be getting opg and cs. I am very curious on what intake manifold to run. The 18 manifold does work but it doesn’t really look the greatest. Curious to see what you all went with the looks good and has great power gains!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I just purchased a D1x for my 2017 gt. Car has a full exhaust. It’ll be getting opg and cs. I am very curious on what intake manifold to run. The 18 manifold does work but it doesn’t really look the greatest. Curious to see what you all went with the looks good and has great power gains!
That's one of the main things holding me back from pulling the trigger on an 18 manifold, I hate the way it looks. :lol: The Holley Sniper looks so good. It's one of these two for me...

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance PAck
That's one of the main things holding me back from pulling the trigger on an 18 manifold, I hate the way it looks. :lol: The Holley Sniper looks so good. It's one of these two for me...
I saw the edelbrock manifold clears the hood which is nice. Little pricy though. The Holley looks badass and I could powercoat it to match the wheels. Just want to make sure I’m buying something that isn’t ugly but, looks great and shows great gain as well. I don’t really want to cut the stock hood

Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I saw the edelbrock manifold clears the hood which is nice. Little pricy though. The Holley looks badass and I could powercoat it to match the wheels. Just want to make sure I’m buying something that isn’t ugly but, looks great and shows great gain as well. I don’t really want to cut the stock hood
No before or after numbers on just the intake. I will say my flatline went away after the change. Strong to 7500...thats where I stop.

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Buy the 18 manifold it’s identical performance wise to the manifold I have, (Gt-350) , and is almost 3 times cheaper. If you dont like the way it looks paint it to look like the gt-350 intake...

Last edited:

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
LOL...... Ummmmmmm for supercharged cars the Boss is still prolly the best $ vs. gains.

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
If your going for looks the clear choice is Sniper for most well me at least.
Price wise 18 is the cheapest but not enough money difference IMO to give it up to the Sniper.
All of them give around the same results, so your splitting hairs there.
I have results from my Sniper install with dyno results a few pages back, it's one of the best bang for the bucks I've done to the car next to switching to e85.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
If your going for looks the clear choice is Sniper for most well me at least.
Price wise 18 is the cheapest but not enough money difference IMO to give it up to the Sniper.
All of them give around the same results, so your splitting hairs there.
I have results from my Sniper install with dyno results a few pages back, it's one of the best bang for the bucks I've done to the car next to switching to e85.
:thumbsup:

2qwk4ya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 401a, auto
Last edited: