Sponsored

Advice on local shops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Lightning Blue
Hey Guys,

I live in the South Pugent sound area and want a couple things done to my car while keeping warranty etc.

What shop have you guys found in the area that are ASC certified and dont gouge you when installing a PP2? I am also looking for a shop that you guys have experienced good work from regarding paint. I want to get my roof painted black and shortly am getting the GT350 front bumper in lightning blue.

All advice welcome!
Sponsored

Cruizer40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special, FPP2
Hi Jeff, next week I'm going to check out TMS in Kent Wa, and there's Brads custom auto up in lake city. TMS looks promising and they Dyno as well.

Last edited:

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
Hi Jeff, next week I'm going to check out TMS in Kent Wa, and there's Brads custom auto up in lake city. TMS looks promising and they Dyno as well.
I second Brad's. I stopped by there a couple of weeks ago when I was having my oil changed at the Bill Pierre Ford dealership service dept. Walked over there while I was waiting (they're around the corner by the fire station) and do a lot of pickup work for the dealership + they do all of the tuning with the install.

Basically they're a mustang speed shop. They had 6+ cars in there when I was there to talk to Dane. Looks like a fantastic shop.
Sponsored