Sponsored

Where do you get your mods installed?

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Hey guys,

Looking at ordering Ford Racing Track suspension kit. I could try installing myself but would prefer to let the experts deal with it.

I went to my local Dealer and asked about FR products and told me to call Dixie Ford in Mississauga bc they wouldn't touch it.

Also may get FR Power Pack 2 but that looks easy enough to install on my own.

I Live in York Region area but willing to drive anywhere in southern Ontario. Which shops or dealers would you recommend?
Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Any Ford dealership could do it really. I got my springs installed at Pinetree Ford s of Hwy 7 off Weston before I even took delivery ... part of the deal I made.

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Sean Hyland Motorsport in Woodstock. Probably no one else around that has as much knowledge of Mustangs for road course work as him. I've known him going back a long way in road racing and he's a decent guy.

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Lou and John!

Pinetree is only 20mins away but Woodstock is quite far. Ride back on side roads would be phenomenal!!!!!

Lou were u able to order Ford Racing parts from Pinetree?
Maybe I'll give them a call soon and drive the parts to Hyland for install. I went into Newmarket and Aurora Ford dealers and they were completely useless.
Did some online pricing seems like the US stores are cheapest. Even with crazy shipping quotes...

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sean sells Ford Racing parts. You might want to talk with him first about the whole enchilada, parts and install.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sean sells Ford Racing parts. You might want to talk with him first about the whole enchilada, parts and install.
Thanks John. Found his website I can get them cheaper. But his prices aren't far off from US vendors.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
I take my car to DaSilva Racing, I feel that they are the best shop in southern Ontario bar none. They are located in Pickering, just east of Toronto

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I take my car to DaSilva Racing, I feel that they are the best shop in southern Ontario bar none. They are located in Pickering, just east of Toronto
Cool thanks R-model! They have been mentioned a few times on here. :thumbsup:

Fabs5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP 401A
Vehicle Showcase
A few good shops in the GTA, Da Silva Racing, Steeda in Milton as well as DaSouza Performance.

For installs of parts I purchased I use a well known private mechanic in Scarborough who also runs the TMC forum. Used him for years, very meticulous and worked on my previous Mustang and will be doing a few things on my current 17 GT as well.

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Fabs!

I just ordered FRP Track suspension going to attempt it myself. Though I'll need an alignment afterwards.

Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I went to the The Garage down in Huntsville.. Owner of that place is the same guy who owns MBRP exhaust. They installed my blower kit, plugs, injectors, etc.
Priced very well too.
IMO DaSilva is overpriced.

My springs I got installed from Zorro Muffler in Mississauga, they also did my exhaust. Priced very fair and great guys

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went to the The Garage down in Huntsville.. Owner of that place is the same guy who owns MBRP exhaust. They installed my blower kit, plugs, injectors, etc.
Priced very well too.
IMO DaSilva is overpriced.

My springs I got installed from Zorro Muffler in Mississauga, they also did my exhaust. Priced very fair and great guys
So I am guessing that if a person bought headers/exhaust from MBRP they would arrange install at The Garage if you wanted it? For $$$ of course. That could be very handy.

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
So I am guessing that if a person bought headers/exhaust from MBRP they would arrange install at The Garage if you wanted it? For $$$ of course. That could be very handy.
Yeah, it's just a bit of a drive that's the only issue. But great guys and they know their stuff!

Crocs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
If Your close to Durham Region/ willing to travel there, DaSilva Racing in Pickering is my go to shop. Ive had my 2012 worked on there for years.

100% trust placed in that shop!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Never been there as I'm in the West end but I'll buy my parts from there (BMR stuff so far) and they're the best on price.
Sponsored