John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow

Caffn8d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red V6
I ordered the lightweight pulley in red, which was quickly processed. Waited a bit for the shipping notification, about week given the July 4th holiday. I emailed asking about it and got a superfast response, which I appreciated. They ended up sending it out the next day and it arrived about 2 weeks after initial order. Thought it was reasonable.

It's a beautiful looking pulley too - gonna look good under the hood. My only complaint was the sticker on the box emblazoned with ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS. Like, you bought it, you're stuck with it. I would much rather have seen something to the effect of "YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO LIKE THIS" - first impressions are important.

Would I order from them again? Probably. But that extra bit of reassuring the customer would go a long way towards elevating consumer opinion.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Yeah. Too late for me. I ordered OPG and TG yesterday from them. Today I find this rude and disturbing policy on their website:
Their policy may suck, but it's nice to know credit cards and Paypal have our back. Got the runaround from them on a part ordered that was "in stock" which slowly started to become not available even though I made several concessions on options chosen just to get the damn thing already.

A quick call to my payment source and it was quickly resolved and cancelled the order/got my money back regardless of their "policy".

Yeah they got my IP, and will probably monitor it for future purchases...but they don't have to worry, I shall not be placing anymore orders with them :clap2:

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Tons of other places to order from than MMR.. I did buy their DAMPER/OPG but it was in stock at another retailer. The MMR Damper failed on me (AC pulley seperated from the damper after a couple thousand miles). They said it was my fault and they wouldn't cover anything. The tech support guy even said they don't sell them anymore but wouldn't say why.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I was tempted by the Black Friday short block sale MMR just ran ... but I still hear of customer service related issues, so I didn't give it too much thought.

I've recently been through a complete circus act on a $2000 order from Maryland Speed (see my recent Vendor Review) , and will now only do business with the main players that are active on this forum (Lethal, Hypermotive,Beefcake), since I feel confident they won't screw me around.
Sponsored