18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I have the 2-point version. I am not super handy, so the 2-point is easier to install and lighter. With my vert, it feels stiffer around country roads. I do not race it and I have the upper strut and K-braces installed from the factory, so I do not see the need for the 4-point.

Your needs may vary.

Thanks

CVCashmere

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
When I asked for a comparison between the two, Rodney at Steeda summed it up as: if there is nothing blocking the install of the 4 piece, get the 4 piece. It'll add more stiffness.

If I were to order one, probably the two piece though, just for ease of install.

Memphis-EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Impact Blue Ecoboost
If you are already low enough you have to go over speed bumps sideways.... go with the two point it has slightly better ground clearance.

Otherwise go with the 4 point and have fun banging on those damn spacers to get them in. I highly recommend band aids and bourbon to wrap up the install. Results wise, the four point definitely tightens up the front noticeably and is really worth the money/bruised knuckles. Cant speak for the two piece.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, what they said above - let us know if we can help, call Rodney at 1800 950 0774 - he will take care of you.

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

Daytona Coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2017 Explorer Sport, Ducati Diavel
I went with the 4-point and it was a piece of cake to install, but I was doing it with the car on a lift. I don't think it would be any trouble at all without the lift though. The 4 has to be stiffer, so I'd recommend that.

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
I went with the 4-point and it was a piece of cake to install, but I was doing it with the car on a lift. I don't think it would be any trouble at all without the lift though. The 4 has to be stiffer, so I'd recommend that.
Yup I have a lift , going to use it to install my tow hook on Friday ;)

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I did it last weekend on jack stands. 4 point. Was no big deal other then popping out the metal plugs left from where ford punched the holes in the frame. Had to take a file to the spacer to shorten them a bit. Car is much stiffer up front in corners. Very happy. Easy install.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I did it last weekend on jack stands. 4 point. Was no big deal other then popping out the metal plugs left from where ford punched the holes in the frame. Had to take a file to the spacer to shorten them a bit. Car is much stiffer up front in corners. Very happy. Easy install.
Appreciate the feedback!

TJ
Sponsored