Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

snyper1972

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang/ Q60 RS
The current employee pricing, costco, $500 delivery allowance which took off $7100 off MSRP for my car. The current interest rates through Ford credit are 3.49/60 and 4.49/72. My original deal was xplan and 1500 delivery for 4700 off MSRP, interest 0.99/60 or 1.99/72
I had xplan at 4500plus the 1500 delivery and the system X ceramic. I thought at the time it was a good deal because I had an issue last year when I took a Mustang out for a test drive and the front wheel well liner fell out on the Hwy in between 2 transports which could have killed us. Now with the emp discount anyone is getting a better deal. The 0% was fine but I have the funds to buy it outright.
Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Can someone explain the “unscheduled/clean” status?

My dealer isn’t explaining anything, (sales guy is nice but very young and a bit inexperienced)
They even offered to refund my down payment if I was not satisfied. NOPE!

I think I have a long wait ahead of me.

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Just got the first COTUS update on my Orange Fury 2019 GT PP 10-spd Auto, 301A, Active Exhaust.
Ordered 6/21 Build Date 8/27 : ( EDD 9/6-9/13

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Just got the first COTUS update on my Orange Fury 2019 GT PP 10-spd Auto, 301A, Active Exhaust.
no mag ride tho correct?

im pretty sure our pp2/mag rider orders are behind held up because of those options.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
no mag ride tho correct?

im pretty sure our pp2/mag rider orders are behind held up because of those options.
Maybe. I do know a bunch of Magnaride orders have already been built.

Sponsored

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2

My dealer isn’t explaining anything, (sales guy is nice but very young and a bit inexperienced)

unschd/clean- unit isn't scheduled (no VIN, no date, no guarantee to build), but is a buildable order once allocation and commodities allow.

FIND MORE INFO HERE

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2

Do you know what priority code you are or if the dealership has used up its allocation on the bullitt? If they had one allocated and another customer got that or if they didn't get one this first round I heard it could be a couple months before they allocate any more bullitts.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
unschd/clean- unit isn't scheduled (no VIN, no date, no guarantee to build), but is a buildable order once allocation and commodities allow.
Thanks, I read that. This is a Bullitt from a dealer who stated he had an allocation for one. I have a down payment in and 3 months later, still unscheduled/clean.
Shenanigans?:paddle:

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Thanks, I read that. This is a Bullitt from a dealer who stated he had an allocation for one. I have a down payment in and 3 months later, still unscheduled/clean.
Something doesn't sound right. I would talk with the sales manager or dealership manager. You ordered back in april and if they had one allocated and no other orders in for it then you should be scheduled by now. Just take a look at Cargurus.com There are a few Bullitts out there for sale already.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Just had my dealer pull up a Vehicle Visibility Report, and my Bullitt is in Kamloops. Kamloops is a 4 hour drive from Richmond (no traffic), so maybe 1/2 - 1 day for the train. It has pretty much traveled 90% of its journey, since shipping on 06/30.

Previous EDD was 08/04, although COTUS has dropped it, and dealer says EDD is to be determined. So it's getting close, and looking good for 08/04, so fingers crossed.....

Sponsored

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
no mag ride tho correct?

Correct. Just the PP1 stuff.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
This sounds like a dealer claiming they have an allocation they don't have. If they had an allocation you'd be scheduled by now. There's people that ordered in May and June that are at least getting scheduled at this point. I'd investigate. If I were you though I'd leave the order in just to be safe. Once you find a dealer that actually does have an allocation and gets a car scheduled, then pull the original order. The best advice on allocation is to go to a larger volume Mustang dealer.

ofgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Convertible Premium
Thanks for posting. My 2019 GT Convertible was ordered 6/22. Appeared on COTUS 7/12. EDD is 9/17. No build date showing yet.
Sponsored