• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 Wheel and knob Alcantara set!

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic
I am still torn between adding these mods or upgrading my suspension. So, figured I would put this set up for sale and see where we go from there.

1-GT350 wheel in beautiful conditioned purchased from another forum member.
1-GT350 shift knob (CJPP) model that was upgraded to a full Alcantara wrap. This knob came out like it was OEM, maybe better! Was worked on by a master upholsterer with over 25 years experience. A one of a kind piece
[FONT=&quot]I am asking $400 for both to be sold as a set only and does not include shipping.[/FONT]
WP_20180517_09_32_51_Pro (2) (002).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pmauoo

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, so a offer backed out at $400. So, items are still available and price dropped to $400.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Let me know of you like to separate the knob and how much.i can also send you my OEM Shelby knob with 1500 miles perfy condition.

OP
OP
Pmauoo

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok Nizz55. I currently am waiting for someone who wants both. They are suppose to get back to me this week. Should this not workout I will pm you....

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

Drizzen2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium