Sponsored

California Special Floor Mats - No Rears?

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
I bought a used GT/CS and it doesn't have any floor mats in the rear. I was looking to purchase some online and only found the Cali special ones for the front. Did Ford not make any rear mats for it? Any other GT/CS owners that can chime in?

Not that anyone rides back there, but still I want it all to be matchy-matchy.

Also thinking about getting some black & red vintage style coco mats. Would these be lame or cool? I can't make up my mind.
51BlackRed.jpg
Sponsored

cbgogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
My '17 didn't come with them either. I've always kinda wonder this myself. Guess we know now.

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Levittown Ford just confirmed that the rears don't exist - at least in their catalog of parts.

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
...thinking about getting some black & red vintage style coco mats. Would these be lame or cool? I can't make up my mind.
51BlackRed.jpg
LOL, well in all fairness, I use coco mats in a few of my cars. If I were you, I would move on. Choosing a fiber mat simply because you like the colors is not wise in this particular case. I drove Porsche in the 80s and all of them came from the factory with coco mats. That was then!

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
LOL, well in all fairness, I use coco mats in a few of my cars. If I were you, I would move on. Choosing a fiber mat simply because you like the colors is not wise in this particular case. I drove Porsche in the 80s and all of them came from the factory with coco mats. That was then!
Does the fiber not hold up or something? I dig it because I was born in the 80's (just barely though lol)
Sponsored