Sponsored

List of carbon fiber dealers for Shelby GT350?

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Howdy all,

I have put a short list of carbon fiber dealers and or manufactures that have exclusive Shelby GT350 parts.

Please feel free to add.

1. Speedkore

2. Anderson Composites

3. HCM Carbon

I think there used to be Carbon 2 Carbon, or C2C, or something of that nature, but they are now bankrupt or out of business.

Any others?

Thanks in adavance.
Sponsored

Lightning Blue GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duey
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 #H2996, 12 FX35, 09 G37S
I have been looking into the carbon fiber ground effects for my GT350 but I will not pull the trigger because I don't like that the front splitter does not have the Shelby logo on the carbon splitter. until then I am not going to play with it.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I just think its a lot of money for something thats gonna get curbed

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Howdy all,

I have put a short list of carbon fiber dealers and or manufactures that have exclusive Shelby GT350 parts.

Please feel free to add.

1. Speedkore

2. Anderson Composites

3. HCM Carbon

I think there used to be Carbon 2 Carbon, or C2C, or something of that nature, but they are now bankrupt or out of business.

Any others?

Thanks in adavance.
Carbon 2 Carbon is still in business but you just need to contact them at their MAD industries phone number.

Sponsored

OP
OP
autobahnGT350

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Emailed them a few times never wrote back.
There website seems kind of vague too. No physical mailing address or telephone number to contact them directly. I would not order from them as it seems kind of shady and like a front for some vast foriegn made carbon fiber Conglomerate in Asia. If they were that good, I am sure we would have heard about them more.

OP
OP
autobahnGT350

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
I just think its a lot of money for something thats gonna get curbed
True for chin spoiler, but not for rear valance, rear spoiler, side skirts, or body panels. Those areas would not be affected by rubbing or scrapes.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I admit that I've lusted over the C2C R wing more than once.

OP
OP
autobahnGT350

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Yeah, that sure is a pretty wing.

Sponsored

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
True for chin spoiler, but not for rear valance, rear spoiler, side skirts, or body panels. Those areas would not be affected by rubbing or scrapes.
If one installs CF side splitters then wrap it in PPF. My side splitters have taking a beating from road/track debris thrown up from the front tires. I’m usually on PSC2’s as well which doesn’t help the situation.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
If one installs CF side splitters then wrap it in PPF. My side splitters have taking a beating from road/track debris thrown up from the front tires. I’m usually on PSC2’s as well which doesn’t help the situation.

I use gorilla tape on the splitter to avoid the debris/sand blasting. As long as you don't leave it on for more than a few days, it will come off without problem.

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
I use gorilla tape on the splitter to avoid the debris/sand blasting. As long as you don't leave it on for more than a few days, it will come off without problem.
Good idea. Starting too see some sandblasting on that as well. Pesky slow cars!

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Not carbon but I just wanted to add my experience with HCM Carbon. I came up with my own solution for my R splitter from HCM Carbon. Originally had it installed with a layer of bedliner added underneath by my body shop for an extra layer of protection for the usual scrapes. Took the car out and after just a week, multiple paint chips in the black paint and fiberglass from rocks and road debris. Had a great conversation with John Pudlas of HCM and shared my experience not as a complaint, just general feedback. Customer service with them for me was top notch. He actually added a picture of my car in on their site under the fiberglass R splitter for the 350. He liked the idea of the bedliner underneath but that is not something they would offer as part of the paint process when ordered which I totally understand. Fast forward to a week later and I damaged the splitter pulling into a parking space. Cracked underneath, stress cracks in the paint; just pissed at myself. Put it in the shop a week later and tried something else. Had it repaired and repainted. I then had them spray a light texture liner on top of the paint to protect against road and rock debris. Damn thing looks just like the stock R urethane splitter for much less than buying a stock R splitter from Ford; best of all no chips! Now I just need to be more careful in pulling into a spot or better yet, just backing in. Just rinse it down when washing and I am good.

Gray Area GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2013 Boss 302
My experience with Carbon Cartel / S550 Carbon has been pretty good. I have this center console, some other interior pieces and their mirror covers. All of the pieces I have are cosmetic overlays or like the center console the carbon fiber is applied over the stock plastic parts. The pattern of the CF is well done and laid out. Their email response is not spectacular but it worked for me.
DSC_0771-2.jpg
Sponsored