Sponsored

Mustang full of water

rayban1

Rayban1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Premium Guard
On my 2015 GT PP, noticed water on passenger side door and floorboard. Took it to dealer and they replaced front window gasket and window. Have about 8000 mi on car.. Covered under warranty....
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I have a Mustang 2015 V6 coupe and it has a major leak. Wednesday I noticed I had nearly an inch of water on the floor behind the driver's seat. I used a shop vac to pick it up. After a day of rain on thursday I checked today and it's full of water again. I'm sure it's not coming from under the car but where is it coming from? The rear quarter windows? The joint of roof and back glass? It breaks my heart to bring it to Ford and have them tear it apart to find the leak...
I just noticed the same water issue on my15, left side/behind the drivers seat, it's soaking wet... I thought water was supposed to stay out of the car... not sure how I'm gonna dry this one out though... hair dryer maybe...

Peon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
I am having the same issue, just made a post about it. Same exact problem OP is having, a large amount of water under the driver seat. Took the car to the car wash to vacuum up all the water and when I got back home to and parked the car I noticed the water was back in. I did not wash the car, only used the vacuum. I am guessing it is some type of AC leak or something but this is very concerning because a bunch of wires are resting there and my power chair is starting to act up. The chair gets stuck and will keep moving without anyone pushing the button.

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
Don't go easy on the dealer... Let them know your pissed.
Disagree.

The dealer didn't build or design your car. He is a representative of the corporation that did.

Sure - you have the right to politely express your frustration and/or annoyance...but the dealer is not at fault, and will absolutely NOT pass along your fury to the company. All you will accomplish is to alienate your best ally. Give him a chance to perform his function and take it from there.
Sponsored