Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
LMR added videos to the SVE Axleback page and there is one guy that posted up a youtube video with them on . I also just received mine and they weigh 7.8lbs each with clamp, on my mail shipping scale at work. I will also be weighing the stock mufflers once they are off.

OP
OP

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
That's nice and light. I'll be interested to hear your feedback on volume, tone, and drone (hopefully none).

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I'm sure they are great. I have SLP, but I would not have blinked twice at buying this system. Everything I have received from LMR/SVE has bee top notch.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed these and a Magnaflow Resonated Tru X pipe. Sounds like turning the notch up 3 from 1 to 4 on a 1-10 scale. Sounds like a Magnaflow exhaust. Very happy. I've only driven to the Drive-thru, which I am in right now, but I like it so far

Captdistraction

Not the Stig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT350 Tech Pack, 2011 Mustang Racecar, 2011 Raptor
I'm surprised they're not more loud. Will have to hear this sometime.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I'm surprised they're not more loud. Will have to hear this sometime.
That's what I said/thought. I will have a a YouTube video before/after this weekend. There has been lots of burning off smell so I assume/hope they will get a little louder. I listened to LMR's video with just a straight X-Pipe and it was super loud. I guess that Magnaflow really does the trick. It is not much lighter than factory(3lbs if I remember correctly).

Sponsored

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Any drone?
I am still at work and have only driven 10 miles in town (45mph) but there was none during that drive in 6th (PP like 1500rpm). You definitely know it is there. But subtle, like the stock sysem but bumped up 2-3 notches while driving and maybe 1 notch while cruise control at 47mph in 6th.

OP
OP

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
Cool. Will be interested to hear about the dreaded 1.5k-2.2k region.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Cool. Will be interested to hear about the dreaded 1.5k-2.2k region.
Really not that bad. Windows up, AC on and music on while talking to my fiance, you can hear the car, but you should be able to. It is not annoying or even above what the intake sound tube sounds like ad mid throttle. I cruised at 1500rpm to 2500rpm (65-79ishmph) and I find it as to what the car should a have sounded like from the factory. When bumping up the cruise control (low RPM high load) it definitely gets drone. Overall this thing is not loud at all from inside the car.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Really not that bad. Windows up, AC on and music on while talking to my fiance, you can hear the car, but you should be able to. It is not annoying or even above what the intake sound tube sounds like ad mid throttle. I cruised at 1500rpm to 2500rpm (65-79ishmph) and I find it as to what the car should a have sounded like from the factory. When bumping up the cruise control (low RPM high load) it definitely gets drone. Overall this thing is not loud at all from inside the car.
Knocks it off the good list. There's no reason to settle for drone on this car when there are several systems that don't.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Knocks it off the good list. There's no reason to settle for drone on this car when there are several systems that don't.
Maybe I described it wrong. The only time I had any amount of actual drone, was low RPM(1500) and heavy load(3/4ths to full throttle). Cruising there is just the sound of a V8. My Fiance hates cars that are loud, and she loves how after it has been modified that it is quiet. My video will be up in a couple hours.
Sponsored