Reaction score
First Name
Godfrey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the late post...…………
June 9th Tunnel to Tanunda - Run Sheet
8:45-9:00 Northerners who would like to cruise together to main meet point can meet up at Tea Tree Plaza behind McDonalds in the car park. Then drive to Big W/Woolworths Cumberland Park.
9:30-10:00 Main meet point at Big W/Woolworths Cumberland Park corner of Cross Road and Goodwood Road (where we have met previously). I think northerners will get there by 9:40.
Route - Cross Road, Freeway, blast through the Tunnel, Bridgewater turn off, head to Birdwood.
11:00 ish Stop at Blumberg Bakery in Birdwood, opposite the museum. Informal regroup, coffee, snack 30-40 min stop.
Route - head to Tanunda via Eden Valley and Mount McKenzie.
12:30-1:00 arrive in Tanunda, lunch at The Clubhouse. The Clubhouse has pub style food and rates highly on Trip Advisor. Once we get numbers coming we will look into pre order, or just turn up and order. Rita has just suggested the Barossa Valley Brewery which we could do instead.
Route - Drive home via Lyndock, Williamstown, Kersbrook, see pic attached by Barney.
Non-Facebook users
Please let those friends know and PM me or reply to this post with numbers.
Other cars
I don’t have a problem if friends with an old Mustang or other cool car want to come along.
Should be a great run, the route has been chosen for driver enjoyment, hope to see you there!
Sponsored