Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
:cheers:

I might go for one of those then as I hate only having 2 red brake lights per side on mine and sequential would be great :D

Here's the vid, I don't know why the quality is terrible.. :shrug:
Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Possibly a stupid question, but are these road legal?
Sequential lights have been a big debate, I can't say for sure but I think they are as you have an indicator that pulses for the correct time I. E at least one board is constantly lit for the duration of the indication

I think the issue with our lights is that the brakes are combined with the indicator, ok the brake lights turn off for a split second as the indication completes but the other brake lights are still on...

Maybe the US import guys can clarify as they surely have to have this mod regardless...

I'm any case I can do some magic and turn it back to stock with the brake depressed and the headlight switch...

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
That seems like a lot of work and cost for little gain , It's about £50 for the red lens transfers from anchor room

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
That seems like a lot of work and cost for little gain , It's about £50 for the red lens transfers from anchor room
or about £30 from most local tinting places

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Possibly a stupid question, but are these road legal?
IIRC the issue is down to Mustang lights being three seperate lamps compared to say the Audi sequentials which are a continuous LED strip.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Audi sequentials which are a continuous LED strip.
Correct - I remember that too. Funny that the "continuous LED strip" is in fact a number of smaller individual led's!

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Correct - I remember that too. Funny that the "continuous LED strip" is in fact a number of smaller individual led's!
Hypocrisy at its highest level :lol:

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Yeah its a daunting task to cut open the lights but if you know your way around electronics and general tools it's fairly straight forward.

I used a Stanley knife blade attached to a soldering iron to cut the plastic. Worked a treat! Just one area is quite tricky.

If I get a spare half hour I'll make a how to guide for it.:thumbsup:

My vid is currently uploading to YouTube... Bear in mind it's on my phone so can't do any fancy editing :cheers:
chappers , bear in mind the EPM light kits are not available direct to the public for DIY install

EPM agreed to sell a small number to a group in the UK (which I figure you were part of) simply because said group were involved in discussion with them all the way through the development

because of that he agreed to that small batch sale but now the kits are only available through the UK dealer

this is to ensure a dealer quality install and warranty purposes

the lights can be bought on an exchange basis or owners own lights sent in for conversion , see here https://j-w-racing.co.uk/product.ph..._triple_red_tail_light_sequencers_2015___2017

cheers

Jason :)

Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
chappers , bear in mind the EPM light kits are not available direct to the public for DIY install

EPM agreed to sell a small number to a group in the UK (which I figure you were part of) simply because said group were involved in discussion with them all the way through the development

because of that he agreed to that small batch sale but now the kits are only available through the UK dealer

this is to ensure a dealer quality install and warranty purposes

the lights can be bought on an exchange basis or owners own lights sent in for conversion , see here https://j-w-racing.co.uk/product.php/11711/5059/mustang_gt___ecoboost_triple_amber_triple_red_tail_light_sequencers_2015___2017

cheers

Jason :)
I was one of the lucky few :thumbsup:

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
I suppose it depends what colour car you have. I like the look of the white lights with my white car, saving £555 for the above light kit (that's if I went mad and wanted my '18 to look like the old car)
the kits for the 2018+ cars are not released yet but keep checking back we will advise once they are ready

cheers

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
the kits for the 2018+ cars are not released yet but keep checking back we will advise once they are ready

cheers
i thought they were the same? :shrug:

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
i thought they were the same? :shrug:
the plug and play kits are but the 3A3R kits are different , the boards are shaped differently due to the lamps being slightly different

they will be coming along shortly

cheers
:)
Sponsored