What did you do to your 18+ eco today?

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Hey so I created the other thread for their being no love and it got me to thinking, it might be more productive to see what everyone is doing to their 18 and up ecoboost. Most of the threads on here are for pre refresh ecoboost's. I think it would benefit everyone to have some separation and have a thread for post refresh ecos.

Please do not post what you have done to your 15-17 ecoboost. If you have an 18 and up post up and share. Give ideas to others. Everyone is welcome to comment but I would like to keep this as a fun tool for the post refresh ecoboost owners.

Rather than putting this in the general comment section and risk it being merged with the other thread I figured this is the best place for it. If the mods allow it post anything you have done including appearance, suspension, brakes, driveline etc...

Let the discussion begin!!
Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
You should probably start with what you did today to your 18 , don't you think .

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Not today but last week I did a paint correction and ceramic coat job on my 1 week old 2018.

Today I washed her up and hit her with reload and detailed her again since it's been raining lately here in Houston.

Next week I'll be changing out the plugs and the low side fuel pressure sensor just to be safe.

Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot EB w/Auto
I drove mine and just can't get enough of this 10 speed auto.

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Drove mine in sport the entire drive to work. I'm gonna miss those mpg's......

Sponsored

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I got to drive it to the office today, lots of compliments so that was nice. I work remote mostly so this was out of my norm

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Drove it, got some love from a couple diesel mechanics, who loved the color&took some pictures of her. Then invited me to a local little car show they are trying to get going. Tried painting the tire letters in white, those pens they sell aren't worth a damn lol. Other than that stared at it just like I do everyday since I bought it:D

Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot EB w/Auto
Drove it, got some love from a couple diesel mechanics, who loved the color&took some pictures of her. Then invited me to a local little car show they are trying to get going. Tried painting the tire letters in white, those pens they sell aren't worth a damn lol. Other than that stared at it just like I do everyday since I bought it:D
White letters were hot in the 70's. :headbang:

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting

White letters were hot in the 70's. :headbang:
It's cycling back around though like all trends seem to do:lol:
Just thought it would pop against the paint&wheel combo. Plus it would've been cheap to do:frusty:

Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot EB w/Auto
Just thought it would pop against the paint&wheel combo. Plus it would've been cheap to do:frusty:
I noticed the new trend of placing Nitto stickers on junk tires. It baffles me but I'm old. Lol
I don't give a crap what tires anyone has. Haha!
Now back in the day...14-15" Cragar wheels and whatever white letter tires you could find added 20hp! :D

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
......1 week old 2018.

Today I washed her up and hit her with reload and detailed her again since it's been raining lately here in Houston.

Next week I'll be changing out the plugs and the low side fuel pressure sensor just to be safe.
latest?cb=20141015005232.jpg

Why are you doing these things to a brand-new car?

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Wonderful . Now I can unload these pet rocks again . You want to order some in the color of your choice or do you like organic ?

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
So far, put my stock GT PP wheels on it, and my wife has driven it. That's about it.
I have some LEDs on order, black pony, blank taillight panel, 4th brake light module, and a couple odds and ends for her.

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
Look at the pictures on my phone and miss it while I'm gone on the West Coast for work
:(

Before I left in May, I swapped to an Airaid intake and I just ordered the MBRP street spec exhaust so that's waiting for me at home. Gonna install that and possibly a tune when I visit home for the 4th of July and hit up Blood Mountain.
Sponsored