15 Mustang Paxton, Ported 18 Manifold, No cats - Dyno Results (E85 Updated 7/18/2018)

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

With my most recent mods I've been extremely satisfied with the way my car has been performing. Just wanted to share my build details and results I've seen from my most recent mods. Please see details below for full mod list.

In general, I was debating about what route to go with my car and ended up pulling the trigger on the 18 manifold and cat deletes. I had the 18 manifold ported and unfortunately I didn't have time to do a before and after to see if there was a different or not. But cleaning it up doesn't hurt, right?

On the previous dyno I was at the car put down 699whp and it was a different dyno as well (Dynacom or something I believe). I was very happy with the results. I had all the same mods listed minus the cat deletes, fuel system, and ported intake manifold. Probably not the most consistent way to measure gains since I've been on different dynos but I had no choice due to conflicts with available times at different shops. I still figured I would share how happy and satisfied I am with the results and my setup. Shaun from AED did a fantastic job tuning the car. This is only on 93 and stock pulley, I'll be going E85 soon :). It was also a decently warm day and the car was pull a little bit of timing up top.

I will post more results when I get the chance and I will upload everything to YouTube when I get a chance as well. For now please use the provided links to watch the dyno pull, thanks!

Mod List:

2015 Mustang GT Premium PP

Engine:
-Stainless Works 1 7/8" Headers
-O/R X-pipe
-Corsa Sport Quad Tip (Black)
-Paxton Beefcake Special 3.8" Pulley
-ID1000 Injectors
-TiAL Q50 BOV
-AED Tuned
-JLT Blow-through
-NGK 6510 Plugs
-Boundary OPG
-TSS CG
-ATI Balancer
-UPR Catch Can
-Rodheavers Fuel System (OEM feed line and rails)
-2018 Ported Manifold
-Amsoil 5w-50 FS

Suspension & Chassis:
-BMR Cradle Lock Out
-Eibach Sportline Springs

Exterior:
-MRR M350 Wheels
-Michelin PSS Tires
-Roush Rear Valance
-Steeda Q-Series Spoiler
-30% Tints

Transmission/Drivetrain:
-FRPP Short Throw Shifter
-Barton Reverse Lockout
-ACT Twin Disc HD Street Clutch
-Exedy Throwout Bearing
-Energy Suspension Shifter Bushing
-Steeda Braided Clutch Line
-DSS 800whp axles (have to upgrade soon)
-QA1 CF Driveshaft
-ARP Flywheel bolts
-FRPP Pilot Bearing High Load
-BG Syncro Shift Fluid

Dyno Pull Video:

Dyno Sheet 1 is 93 & Sheet 2 is E85:

**Updated results for E85: The dyno I went on has been recalibrated since it was reading high list time. Final SAE numbers are 764whp & 544wtq.**

Unfortunately this pull was done on a different dyno so because of that results did vary and I couldn't get a chance to get on the previous mustang dyno. This was on a dynocom.

Overall I am still very happy with my numbers and the most awesome part is it makes peak power @ 8000RPMs+ :)! Shaun @ AED did a phenomenal job tuning her and I couldn't be happier. Up top she keeps pulling and it's hard to see because of how thin the lines are on the graph, the gains up top are amazing for both HP and TQ. Numbers are SAE.
IMG_20180620_173353.jpg
Remote Session Dyno Sheet.jpeg

Last edited:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Awesome results! Especially on a Mustang Dyno.

How much timing/boost?

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome results! Especially on a Mustang Dyno.

How much timing/boost?
Knock sensor were happy all the way up till 7500 RPM but went from -2.0 to -.7 and with spark advance around 19.5-20. After 7500 RPM knock went to +0.4 and the spark advance dropped to about 18 till about 8000 RPM.

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Nice.. exact setup I'm planning to get.. 93 octane with '18 ported mani and no cats instead of LTH.

I think I should be around 750whp as well and maybe 540 ish tq with the 3.6 instead of the 3.8

Last edited:
OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice.. exact setup I'm planning to get.. 93 octane with '18 ported mani and no cats instead of LTH.

I think I should be around 750whp as well and maybe 540 ish tq with the 3.6 instead of the 3.8
You won't be disappointed that's for sure! I'm hoping to dip into the 800s with E85.

That's true with the 3.6 you should be up there, all depends on the Dyno and if the sensors are happy.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Stout numbers on pump!!!

Marvelous D S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
NICE Numbers! I have the same Performance mods but I have the GT350 manifold and 3.6 pulley. I just got my fuel system and going E85 pretty soon.

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
NICE Numbers! I have the same Performance mods but I have the GT350 manifold and 3.6 pulley. I just got my fuel system and going E85 pretty soon.
Thanks brother! Nice man E85 is where it is at and I'm excited for that as well. Let us know your results after the fuel system install and E85 upgrade!

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just added E85 results, she pulls hard up top!

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Read list of mods and then came across AEDtuned and went ohhhh thats why :):D:cheers:

That guys knows these engines very well.
Haha thanks man and yea he really knows his stuff. Very impressed with his tuning abilities.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Any plans to drop pulleys and lower the shift point?

Seems a 3.48 and 72 or 7300 rpm redline would make for a fatter torque curve with an equal amount of horsepower while not overspinning the blower and keeping the engine happy.

IDK.. just thinking out loud.

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Any plans to drop pulleys and lower the shift point?

Seems a 3.48 and 72 or 7300 rpm redline would make for a fatter torque curve with an equal amount of horsepower while not overspinning the blower and keeping the engine happy.

IDK.. just thinking out loud.
I will end up going with a smaller pulley down the road but at the moment I don't want to throw more boost at it. The 3.6" pulley is definitely something I might do soon but dropping down more might be too much for me at this point.

True, but I was hoping to shift at 8000k rpm to stay close to peak torque between shifts.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
Very close to my results on Mustang dyno with Shaun and GT350 IM with cats. What is the boost with that pulley? I hate pulley size references, lol.

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Very close to my results on Mustang dyno with Shaun and GT350 IM with cats. What is the boost with that pulley? I hate pulley size references, lol.
Nice man, what were you making exactly? I would have to get back to you about that once I get a good reading. I didn't realize that we weren't reading boost on the dyno until later. My guess is ~10-11psi give that it's the stock pulley with a JLT intake. Lol I know what you mean, but if it helps it's the biggest pulley that comes with the kit (aka stock 3.8" pulley) for the lowest boost setting.