Sponsored

Best Price on Supercharger

GT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NADA BRAH
That is what I paid for my Paxton kit and I deleted the BAP and picked up a used JMS for 250. If you go Paxton get the oil fed or the JT to give you more headroom down the road. The 2200SL is maxed out on a 3.6 at 8000. I would also go with the larger BV57 BOV because it is much quieter. The Paxton will carry you deep into the 9s at full weight.
I thought the vortech jt trim is the exact same head unit as the 2200sl?

Also it seems you can make like 700-750whp on ethanol on a gen 2 coyote 2200sl with a 3.6 pulley...

Personally I would not get a bv57. I would just get a tial knock off bov and weld it on there, add in a tial supercharger bov spring and you're set. A bv57 is pretty expensive for what it actually is.

Terry was real good to me last kit I bought, I told him then I'd buy from him again, but shit damn these deals are even better than I thought he could do.

Now to get the health stuff out of the way and pay off all that, then one of these 2018's and hit up terry :headbang:
Sponsored

GT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NADA BRAH
Kinda remember seeing the Beefcake Paxton special on sale once for $5250 ish. That includes BAP, ID1050x injectors, no tune though. If I see that again I might have to go for it and help my gt350 mani out. Also usually around the holidays Whipple has 15% off at Lethal and I think Beefcake sometimes. Thats a big chunk of change off stg2 kit, and thats when i would buy one, worth the wait.
That's a freaking killer deal. :cheers:

I'm on the fence between whipple and paxton. I'm curious what the best price on these custom tune whipple packages are. The bottom line is what matters ultimately. Just wish I wasn't in the same state as these manufacturers, tax basically wipes out most if not all discounts usually.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I thought the vortech jt trim is the exact same head unit as the 2200sl?

Also it seems you can make like 700-750whp on ethanol on a gen 2 coyote 2200sl with a 3.6 pulley...

Personally I would not get a bv57. I would just get a tial knock off bov and weld it on there, add in a tial supercharger bov spring and you're set. A bv57 is pretty expensive for what it actually is.

Terry was real good to me last kit I bought, I told him then I'd buy from him again, but shit damn these deals are even better than I thought he could do.

Now to get the health stuff out of the way and pay off all that, then one of these 2018's and hit up terry :headbang:
I like the BV57 because it flows a ton and is really quiet while cruising. The JT is the same size but it is oil fed which gives you 10K more RPM potential. Lots of people are over spinning the 2200SL with no problems but there are a bunch that have killed them as well. I think 750 on 3.6 is possible on e85. I was at 790 on 3.48 on e85.

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Not even a valid point
a. Because its $6349 not 5500
b. you could buy a vortec/paxton kit for $5100 and get it installed for less than a grand so if price was the reasoning there are cheaper kits out there

ultimately I would list the magnuson/livernois kit at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to coyote blowers.
Wrong. I paid $5495 for my Magnuson kit from LMS. Not sure where the $6300 number came from. Why even bother with that Centri garbage. Get a PD blower or just don't even get one.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Wrong. I paid $5495 for my Magnuson kit from LMS. Not sure where the $6300 number came from. Why even bother with that Centri garbage. Get a PD blower or just don't even get one.
I would have to say you may be biased. I agree that he should get a PD but I think he should get a whipple. It is too bad you don't live close to VA because we could meet at the track and I could show you what the centri garbage will do.

Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Whenever I spend money on the Mustang, I make a list of what is the most important in the final result. Since price is kinda close on lots of these power adders, what do you want most? Most hp/money regardless of daily drivability? Gas mileage (some of us care about this)? Ability to safely use pump gas? Will the car be a track only car? Will you mod it for sporty driving i.e. suspension mods? As soon as you put power on the car, the rest of the components, especially suspension show their dirty underwear.
Since all the OEM supercharged cars that I know of are positive displacement, that is the way I would go for a daily driver. Some centris that are big have a bit of a throttle lag down low. My Bullitt did not have this issue, neither did my tt SHO, but I am stating what others have said. THis issue might be fixed somehow, not sure, the centri guys can chime in.
My understanding is that $ for $ centris make the most HP.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Im still waiting for you to post you badass times with that PD.

Whenever I spend money on the Mustang, I make a list of what is the most important in the final result. Since price is kinda close on lots of these power adders, what do you want most? Most hp/money regardless of daily drivability? Gas mileage (some of us care about this)? Ability to safely use pump gas? Will the car be a track only car? Will you mod it for sporty driving i.e. suspension mods? As soon as you put power on the car, the rest of the components, especially suspension show their dirty underwear.
Since all the OEM supercharged cars that I know of are positive displacement, that is the way I would go for a daily driver. Some centris that are big have a bit of a throttle lag down low. My Bullitt did not have this issue, neither did my tt SHO, but I am stating what others have said. THis issue might be fixed somehow, not sure, the centri guys can chime in.
My understanding is that $ for $ centris make the most HP.
only an issue for the racers that race between 1k and 2k rpms......which is none.:D

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Why even bother with that Centri garbage. Get a PD blower or just don't even get one.
How insightful. Anyone anywhere is welcome to try me and my "laggy" ProCharger.

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Im still waiting for you to post you badass times with that PD.

only an issue for the racers that race between 1k and 2k rpms......which is none.:D
Times? LOL. That's for guys trying to sbow off how big their Johnson is. Like having a 12" lifted F350. Who cares about that? My car is a daily driven everyday type car. If i had a crappy Centri bolted up, I wouldnt be able to enjoy that SC whine at 2k RPMs and up. When does the Centri make power? After 5k? What a waste on a daily driver car. Keep the Centris for the track, and the PD blowers for the street/daily drivers.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Times? LOL. That's for guys trying to sbow off how big their Johnson is. Like having a 12" lifted F350. Who cares about that? My car is a daily driven everyday type car. If i had a crappy Centri bolted up, I wouldnt be able to enjoy that SC whine at 2k RPMs and up. When does the Centri make power? After 5k? What a waste on a daily driver car. Keep the Centris for the track, and the PD blowers for the street/daily drivers.
Soooo you're slow.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
To the OP:

If your looking for the best price, this set up is proven +1mph in trap speeds.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I guess it is possible that we are all wrong but there are very few people running that setup and hand held tuner. I have never seen anyone running the maggie supercharger on a fast list anywhere. If it were my money I would go with whipple, Paxton or Procharger. I run the Paxton but my vote is whipple.
Sponsored