Sponsored

Do your neighbors complain about your exhaust?

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah well most of the peeps around here with obnoxiously loud exhausts (imports mostly), trucks rolling coal etc., are compensating for small dicks and slow rides.
Sponsored

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
I put it in first and took off, because she always loved the sound of me going past her dorm.
Women don't care. They tell men they care because the men want too hear it. Men believe they care. Women care about loud exhaust about as much as men care if these shoes match this purse. Theoretically you could have the one girlfriend on your entire campus that "likes" loud exhaust, but probably not. Watch the Top Gear episode with the hand-brake turns.

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
the Sheriff is my neighbor.. my other neighbor, the crybaby hipster city dweller transplant that used to bitch about everything just keeps to herself now....when the sheriff is out with us shooting guns on our land and doing burnouts on our private paved road, who is she going to complain to?.....lol

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Women don't care. They tell men they care because the men want too hear it. Men believe they care. Women care about loud exhaust about as much as men care if these shoes match this purse. Theoretically you could have the one girlfriend on your entire campus that "likes" loud exhaust, but probably not. Watch the Top Gear episode with the hand-brake turns.
She was that one girl. We would go on 4 hour drives because she just loved my car so much. I taught her how to make it sound louder and we would just go up and down parking lots flooring it. She didn’t know a ton about cars but she loved Mustangs and Corvettes and loud exhausts.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah well most of the peeps around here with obnoxiously loud exhausts (imports mostly), trucks rolling coal etc., are compensating for small dicks and slow rides.
Let me be the first to admit that the loud exhaust on my mustang is just an extension to my small penis!:lol::headbang::cheers::thumbsup:

Sponsored

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I've always been told mine is huge. But I like to run in quiet mode most of the time as it makes for a nice surprise.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
She was that one girl. We would go on 4 hour drives because she just loved my car so much. I taught her how to make it sound louder and we would just go up and down parking lots flooring it. She didn’t know a ton about cars but she loved Mustangs and Corvettes and loud exhausts.
Sounds like marriage material. Like when a girl has a strong opinion of Tool vs. Metallica, etc.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I live in an HOA that really has no power. If they complain unreasonably, the exhaust can get much louder, lol.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I live in a four house cul de sac and know all the others very well. No one has complained. I even pull up and get near the brick and my car port and rev it some. I told a buddy a couple weeks ago "I've been revving this car like a douche bag for two years and I'm still not tired of it." Really though, if people can't put up with 30 seconds of loud idle they need to get a life.

The 80 year old lady across the street just the other day was telling me about the car her son had when he was a teenager and how he used to race it. She said "you think your car is loud? You could hear Donald all the way into town (5 miles)." He's told me about the car himself before. Had a built late 70's Monte Carlo with 4:10 gears and made sleeved cutouts just behind the headers that he could manually open up while wearing a welder's glove. I would imagine it sounded something like a Funny car.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
:kickrock:

A loud exhaust doesn't make someone's car sound good, a good tone does....

Most people with LOUD exhausts never let another drive their car, away from them... to hear what a douche they sound like. Most don't understand doppler effect, or can actually hear the tone of their exhaust.... bcz louder is better to tone def people..

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I'm sure they probably don't like it but it's no worse than all the lifted trucks with Flowmasters and Harley's with straight pipes hauling ass down our quiet neighborhood roads all day every day. I used to try my best to be quiet and courteous but nobody else bothers so, meh. When in Rome.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I married a woman who literally gets wet from high horsepower. She begged me to get headers because she insisted my car wasn't loud enough with Roushes and an X-pipe.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Most people with LOUD exhausts never let another drive their car, away from them... to hear what a douche they sound like. Most don't understand doppler effect, or can actually hear the tone of their exhaust.... bcz louder is better to tone def people..

I think my exhaust sounds better than everything I've heard so far because it's balanced with low internal drone and I DON't rev to the moon while Daily Driving it. Only when racing and at that point, I don't care. Once I switch to catted LongTube headers though, it'll be a completely different story. The Roush axle back and X pipe will have to go. They sound like junk with LT's. ..even worse when they are Catless.

I'll end up going with the Drone Master American Thunder w/ the 3" piping, H-pipe and a set of bullet resonators. I'll have more interior drone than I want but the exterior sound will be on point with a deep aggressive tone without being obnoxious.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150

This x1000. Very very true.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
This is why I have not changed my stock 2016...I think it has a very good low tone and with the sound tube, you get plenty of feedback for the driver. Most louder exhausts I have heard lose that and end up just sounding raspy. I have thought about going to the ford performance touring for a bit more volume. I do envy the new active exhaust on the 18s as it seems to provide the best of both worlds.
Sponsored