Sponsored

Quality is job number one?

p51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT w/ PP
Question fellow mustang owners: Do any of your 2015-2017 cars have stickers saying this on the rear quarter windows? My 2015 does not have them, but that's probably attributed to it having window tint already applied when I bought it. I was thinking about it today because I'm seeing a slow decline in the ac unit again.

Comparatively, My brother's 2012 GT and previous 2006 v6, never saw any shops other than for normal wear and tear(oil changes, tires, etc) and repairing accidents. What did those rock solid pinnacles of vehicular perfection have that my 2015 doesn't? The stickers.

Yes, I know stickers have no bearing on the quality of the vehicle.
Sponsored

oldgeezer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT base, Ingot Silver, 6MT, 3.55
Not on my '16 GT, but the left rear quarter has a small sticker saying something like "world class vehicle - flat rock - built by world class people"

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
I'm pretty sure they removed the flat rock sticker when they tinted it, but the sticker is not indicative of quality there are thousands of S550 with evaporator core failure, it's not an assembly problem it's a cheap parts used issue.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
I was at a dealer this weekend pursuing and checking body panel fit. I thought it interesting that I had previously noted that the worst panel fit location was the right rear bumper-fender panel seam. However, this time that panel fit was good on virtually every car but the hood fit was bad on about 5/10 (big passenger side, tight driver side). I find it odd that Ford has trouble figuring this out. Wasn't it something 20+ years ago that either Lexus or Acura had the commercial with the marble rolling around their panels?

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
I was at a dealer this weekend pursuing and checking body panel fit. I thought it interesting that I had previously noted that the worst panel fit location was the right rear bumper-fender panel seam. However, this time that panel fit was good on virtually every car but the hood fit was bad on about 5/10 (big passenger side, tight driver side). I find it odd that Ford has trouble figuring this out. Wasn't it something 20+ years ago that either Lexus or Acura had the commercial with the marble rolling around their panels?
I thought that was Infiniti..
Sponsored