Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My car is in transit and EDD has been updated to 1/22. Should i wait for my dealer to give me a call? Im tempted to just call them to confirm.
I called Ford Customer Service line the day it was supposed to arrive and they told me where it was and it was on a truck. I don't regret doing it. But it did make the day go by super slow.And as soon as I received the email from Cotus checker we left for the dealer. And about a minute before we arrived at the dealership my salesman texted me saying it was here.
Sponsored

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
Have you tried it from different IPs, using different spelling of your name, different email address, etc?
Yup

Multiple different computers, changed name/email/address/phone number lmao.

Even tried saying I was trading a Chevy in.

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered a 2018 GT Premium on 12/17. No VIN/build date or anything yet. COTUS doesn't work as I figured :(

I'm assuming i'll be looking at a date sometime after April.

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
Ordered a 2018 GT Premium on 12/17. No VIN/build date or anything yet. COTUS doesn't work as I figured :(

I'm assuming i'll be looking at a date sometime after April.
I am in the same boat. nothing since 12/20. Instead of chasing the dealer which is very frustrating, I have decided to just chill for a couple of weeks, mid Feb. Either dealer tells me every thing or I just buy something in mid feb from another dealers lot.

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I am in the same boat. nothing since 12/20. Instead of chasing the dealer which is very frustrating, I have decided to just chill for a couple of weeks, mid Feb. Either dealer tells me every thing or I just buy something in mid feb from another dealers lot.
I hoped to trade in my SHO for the Mustang and want to avoid the NY snow so April is a safe month for me anyways. Hopefully it isn't closer to March! I'd hate to have the car sit in the lot with snow. I guess I'm one of the few who would rather take the car later than earlier.

Sponsored

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just talked to Ford again. They said no VIN # and I'm still in order processing. I don't know how I can have no VIN # but my order is in processing.
I think the VIN is issues after the in order processing stage is complete.

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I ordered on 12/7 and have not heard one thing from Ford. My salesman called me Friday and said they were promised an allocation for my car in Jan. But then the regional rep couldn’t get him one. They said they would try and get one for Feb, but couldn’t guarantee anything. Might take till March. Which would have me getting the car in April to May. Was able to find the same car I ordered on a lot of another Ford dealer nearby. Happy it’s over, but it’s BS there are customers with ordered cars that aren’t being built meanwhile sales are down, and the stock is dropping.

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
I ordered on 12/7 and have not heard one thing from Ford. My salesman called me Friday and said they were promised an allocation for my car in Jan. But then the regional rep couldn’t get him one. They said they would try and get one for Feb, but couldn’t guarantee anything. Might take till March. Which would have me getting the car in April to May. Was able to find the same car I ordered on a lot of another Ford dealer nearby. Happy it’s over, but it’s BS there are customers with ordered cars that aren’t being built meanwhile sales are down, and the stock is dropping.
Did you get your deposit back?

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yes. They applied it to the down payment on my new car.

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
Yes. They applied it to the down payment on my new car.
The second dealer accepted the deposit you put down at the first dealer? Or the second dealer shipped the car over to the first dealer?

Sponsored

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I bought from the same dealer. They did a swap for the car with other dealer.

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My guy offered to do a local search to see if we could find a car. Sounds like not all dealers are this agreeable and easy to work with.

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
Getting closer...my car is finally built and awaiting shipment. Guess I'll start lining up my financing soon.

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
Getting closer...my car is finally built and awaiting shipment. Guess I'll start lining up my financing soon.
Damn you got your window sticker fast LOL.

Still waiting on mine.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
SE cars must have some kind of shipping curse, my car was awaiting shipment on 1/18 and my original EDD of 2/11 has only been bumped to 2/10. Yours seems to have had an entire week shaved off and it just got done yesterday . :confused::(

Damn you got your window sticker fast LOL.

Still waiting on mine.

Your car is in production but you window sticker isn't up? That is unusual. Also, we did similar builds sans color and swap safe and smart for the security pack.
Sponsored