Sponsored

Preview: Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Housings!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
So upset... I'm at a body shop ready for this install and we realize they sent me the WRONG lights.

They sent side markers instead.

:mad:

[MENTION=7989]MustangS550[/MENTION],

We sincerely apologize for the mis-shipment! Please send an email to: [email protected] and we will get the housings sent your way!

Nick C.
Sponsored

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
^ This. I would also love to see a picture of the smoked lens on with the headlights on at night. I usually go clear, but smoked looks so damn good with the black fog light bezel. Want to see how the output stacks up
I have the smoked lens on mine. They are plenty bright, although I have not been able to compare them to the clear version. The picture taken at night isn't very good, but its all I have.

39019041254_15ff66305d_b.jpg

25356308188_d35dc8b92d_b.jpg

39194496522_68844d7b63_b.jpg

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
Looks awesome! I appreciate the pics :cheers: Looks like smoked it is... well this Spring anyways

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I purchased these from CJ Pony parts and have had them installed for couple weeks now. I noticed last night the passanger side wasn't working and would flicker when I tapped the outside housing.

A closer look it looks like the wiring is shorting or doing something funny. I unconnect it, plugged it back and it is still doing the samething. Looks like there might be a short in the connector or where the wires go into the housing. It is working now after zip tieing the wires up a bit, but not sure for how long.

20180109_155816-1600x1200.jpg

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This crap is very confidence inspiring :( I got a set for Christmas and hopefully have no issues because it's a bumper off install on the GT350...

Sponsored

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
My passenger side completely stopped working. The DRL doesn’t turn on at all anymore.

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
Installed mine in the second week of Dec and only drove it for 10 minutes then stored the car for winter. I'm a little concerned with the problem people are having with these and wonder about the ones we don't hear about. Sure would hate to start driving this spring and have problems. For what these cost and all the work to install we should not see these issues. I have a lot of DD led's in my car and know they have great customer service but to have to reinstall these would really suck. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't problems.

Last edited:

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Installed mine in Nov. and only drove it for 10 minutes then stored the car for winter. I'm a little concerned with the problem people are having with these and wonder about the ones we don't hear about. Sure would hate to start driving this spring and have problems. For what these cost and all the work to install we should not see these issues. I have a lot of DD led's in my car and know they have great customer service but to have to reinstall these would really suck. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't problems.
Right there with you, a pain to install. I did my when I put the Roush bumper on the front.

I am hoping the passanger side continues to work, but I don't have my hopes up. It seems to be something in the wiring going into the light itself.

Will keep everybody updated.

Hopefully DD will chime in and maybe give some insight.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Right there with you, a pain to install. I did my when I put the Roush bumper on the front.

I am hoping the passanger side continues to work, but I don't have my hopes up. It seems to be something in the wiring going into the light itself.

Will keep everybody updated.

Hopefully DD will chime in and maybe give some insight.
It's important to make sure the wiring is connected securely, as that could lead to the housing not illuminating.

We will walk through the installation steps again, and help you troubleshoot it. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience and we will make sure you are taken care of: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.

drudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT RS / GT350
It's important to make sure the wiring is connected securely, as that could lead to the housing not illuminating.

We will walk through the installation steps again, and help you troubleshoot it. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience and we will make sure you are taken care of: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.
Hey Nick,

do you have a significant construction issue with your electric or are the problems individual cases?
Maybe you still working on a revision?

I am a little bit scared to buy it, because I am located in Germany and warranty exchange will not so easy going.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Hey Nick,

do you have a significant construction issue with your electric or are the problems individual cases?
Maybe you still working on a revision?

I am a little bit scared to buy it, because I am located in Germany and warranty exchange will not so easy going.
We haven't experienced a large number of issues with these housings, and a large number of housings have been shipped out and installed on customer vehicles. If you were to experience any issues whatsoever, we are just a phone call away: (314) 205-3033 and we work extremely hard to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Thank you,
Nick C.

Charly159

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Quentin
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost 2016
Hello,
Still nothing for us Europeans?
Thanks

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Some pics of the clear lenses with DRLs on, the color of these 100% matches the Fog Lights ( I need pics of this at night i know :( ) I removed the speed dongles to avoid issues as it defaults to US anyways which is where I live :). I catch myself looking at the reflection of cars ahead of me so that I can watch the sequencing :) ,, Love it !!. Awesome mod IMO.
Diode_Black_Front Running_lightsjpg.jpg
Diode_BMR_Black_6G_2.jpg
Diode_BMR_Black_6G_3.jpg
BMR Black 6G.jpg
Diode_BMR_Black_6G_4.jpg

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White