BMR camber bolts kit for S550

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ordered but did not receive the BMR camber bolts for my 2016 S550. The bolts I received do not match the photo on AM and are silver finish with square lock nut. These resemble Whiteline camber bolts. These are definitely not BMR bolts.
Very disappointed in AM.

I explained this to their customer service rep. They said they could ship me new bolts but what if they send the same one's again.

I'm having my Ford Perf Street suspension installed by Evolution in PA on Monday.My biggest concern is Whiteline bolts offer adjustment of +\-1.5 vs. BMR bolts offer adjustment of +\-2.5.

I PM'd BMR here on the forum yesterday asking if 1.5 camber range is enough with a 1" drop and haven't herd anything back yet.

Does anyone know if these 1.5 range camber bolts have enough adjustment for a 1" drop?

Thanks,
Mike
Sponsored

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered but did not receive the BMR camber bolts for my 2016 S550. The bolts I received do not match the photo on AM and are silver finish with square lock nut. These resemble Whiteline camber bolts. These are definitely not BMR bolts.
Very disappointed in AM.

I explained this to their customer service rep. They said they could ship me new bolts but what if they send the same one's again.

I'm having my Ford Perf Street suspension installed by Evolution in PA on Monday.My biggest concern is Whiteline bolts offer adjustment of +\-1.5 vs. BMR bolts offer adjustment of +\-2.5.

I PM'd BMR here on the forum yesterday asking if 1.5 camber range is enough with a 1" drop and haven't herd anything back yet.

Does anyone know if these 1.5 range camber bolts have enough adjustment for a 1" drop?

Thanks,
Mike
To me it seems like 1.5 degrees in either direction would be enough for a 1" drop to put it where you want it.

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Austinnj427 luckily I got right at 1.5 with these. I wasn't sure that's why I ordered the BMR camber bolts to have a little extra adjustment to play with. Thanks for the response.

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
AM came through and is shipping the BMR bolts for free and they don't want the Whiteline bolts back.

5OSONIC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB CS
AM came through and is shipping the BMR bolts for free and they don't want the Whiteline bolts back.
WTF, I just had the same exact problem. Except they wanted the wrong bolts back haha. Also, I purchased the CB005 and they sent me 1 control arm for the wrong car. :crazy: What in the world is going on. :mad:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
50sonic that's funny what are the chances of tthat happening?

I won't be ordering from them again. It took weeks to get this sorted out.

5OSONIC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB CS
LOL. Wow. I just received the replacement camber bolts. Once again, the wrong ones! I am done with American Muscle.
Sponsored