Sponsored

Front Control Arm Spherical Caster Bushings Ready To Ship

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs

J&M Products/hotpart.com has designed a new Spherical Bushing Part # 24410 for the 2015-2018 S550 Mustang GT, EcoBoost, GT350 and GT350R. Testing indicates that under track use the factory soft rubber bushings have a frightful degree of deflection. J&M’s Spherical Bushing eliminates the toe and caster alignment altering bushing deviation, and provides smooth predictable suspension articulation under the most demanding competitive on track experiences.

The largest in the industry 1 inch spherical bearings are made from 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball; the bearing race is heat treated high strength steel with a load rating of 70,820 psi when most others are rated at 48,000 psi. The bearing liner is not the typical PTFE liner but made from a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder giving it great load capacity and longer wear; this is the same liner material that is used in modern ball joints for a maintenance free long life.

FEATURES:

• Available in clear, red and black anodized
  • A press is required to remove the factory bushing and install the new one
  • Provides vastly improved handling characteristics
  • Will not flex under load
  • Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
  • 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
  • Largest in the industry 1″ spherical bearing

Radius-Rod-Bushings-Clear.jpg

Bushings-All-3-Colors.jpg

Radius-Rod-With-3-Colors-Of-Bushings.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Do these come with any adapter to remove the factory bushing or push in this bearing with a press?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
smooth predictable suspension gesticulation
I don't want to know what my suspension is trying to convey to me while gesticulating, but perhaps it's working great when it's articulating?

Oops, sorry to necro-thread.

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Installed a set this week. The J&M control arm bearing is a quality part. Removal of the stock bushings is a little challenging.. One bushing pressed out fine, the other one mushroomed and I had to take to machine shop. The interference fit with the new parts is really tight with the arm. I don't think you need the snap rings. Overall, very happy, quality part that is superior to the OEM bushing.
Sponsored