breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Anyone know the line address and location to enable the rear diff temp gauge?
720-06-01 not sure what the exact bit for the dif temp is. Only 2016+ GTs have the dif temp sensor and base 2018 GTs don't have it.

how did you remove the 4X4 error
It gets removed when you flash the base as built data that can be found in my spreadsheet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
[MENTION=6944]zackmd1[/MENTION] , [MENTION=25893]DanMc85[/MENTION] - either of you help here? I have a guy who just installed a cluster thats now getting a "Key not detected". If he puts the key in the cupholder the car will start. Where are the antennas for the IA keys? Are they in the SCCM? Could that be bad? I don't get it though because I started my car with that SCCM in and had the key in my pocket. Any ideas?

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
[MENTION=6944]zackmd1[/MENTION] , [MENTION=25893]DanMc85[/MENTION] - either of you help here? I have a guy who just installed a cluster thats now getting a "Key not detected". If he puts the key in the cupholder the car will start. Where are the antennas for the IA keys? Are they in the SCCM? Could that be bad? I don't get it though because I started my car with that SCCM in and had the key in my pocket. Any ideas?
If it helps, I installed a carbon fiber console and that affected my "key not detected". I have to be very close to the cup holder to get the car started and have trouble with range when unlocking and locking the car. I haven't install the digital cluster yet, but getting close (trying to hit the milage mark that it was programmed to for the last one month lol).

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Update... The "intelligent access" box unchecked itself in the cluster. WHAT THE HECK! Easy fix. Why is that even an option?!

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Looks like the 2019 Digital IPCs have different part numbers. No VINs are shown yet but the catologue for 2019 shows the same JR3Z part numbers we have been using but also show 6 new KR3Z numbers. The one for the manual is:
KR3Z-10849-NA

Anyone know whats new on the 2019 digital IPCs if anything?

Sponsored

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I also noticed I cannot turn off advance trac, only the base traction control. Any ideas? I tried holding switch for 5 seconds plus

Thestangb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
Mak when you hit the show mph it just shows a digital mph speed below the Kph gauge there. Doesn’t change the gauge or the KMs to miles.

You can use a MPH/miles cluster if you want but the odometer will be in Miles and speedo gauge will be in Miles even if you check the box it will just show the digital kph gauge.

Also the auto cluster has the “PRNDS” and programming that checks if the car is in gear or not. If you put an auto cluster in a manual car it won’t stop dinging when you turn the car off because it thinks it’s not in gear. I bet a manual cluster would work fine in an auto car it just won’t show the gear.
You can easily flash the KMH auto firmware into the MPH manual cluster, there's no hardware difference between the 4 cluster types.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=30192]Thestangb[/MENTION] is our very own magician in our European FB gang ;)

Thanks man

P.S. Can you also confirm that you can flash the auto firmware in a cluster made for manual cars?

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
I see that you fixed it but from what I know, the antennas for the keyless start are integrated into the cup holder in the console so they should not be effected by anything we do to the cluster.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
IMG_1775-1.jpg

^I had to remove the bezel of the cluster to clean the display off. There were some large particles clinging onto it. Be very careful not to damage the display! I suspected it was actually a square display and this confirmed that.

Bezel:
IMG_0536.jpg
Is it possible to use the IC without the bezel or at least the clear plastic part? It is terrible at catching glare from all 4 windows.

Sponsored

Traoule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt 10r80
I'm interested in purchasing a plug and play. How can I go about that?

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Another successful install here! Only thing bugging me is the yellow airbag indicator light at the bottom. Anyone know what that is or how to turn it off? Do I need to check my airbag connect again? Kudos to [MENTION=29356]breeves002[/MENTION] for this great thread and all the help on this forum!

UPDATE / EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. It was a loose connection on the airbag plugs (yellow one popped out). Repluged, checked other connections, and it was all good.

29564965508_ee1392e81d_b.jpg

Last edited:

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Glad you figured it out. I've noticed a few people have made the same mistake. If the tab isn't pushed in on the airbag connector it will turn the light on.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Glad you figured it out. I've noticed a few people have made the same mistake. If the tab isn't pushed in on the airbag connector it will turn the light on.
Yea, it looked like I pushed it in, but when I opened it and looked, the orange tab was completely out :shrug:

On another note, I did have a high beam issue where the high beam works, but won't stay on when pushed away / towards the dash. I triple checked the IPC codes and ended up fixing it when I saw that there was a highbeam code also in the SCCM :doh:. All worked out now and the drive is ever so pleasant with the digital look :headbang:
Sponsored