[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
You need 2.

If I can't find another intake I'll have mine available.. we'll see what happens with the insurance claim
What part of Canada you at?
Sponsored

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I am installing PP1 this spring. Has me thinking this intake might be a nice upgrade to the stock '17 with the PP1 tune.

Someone already asked, but I didn't see an answer. Will the stock '15-'17 cover work on this manifold? I'd love to keep as stock an appearance as possible.

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
Very excited. Should be here this week. Planning on doing the LU47s and locking out imrc for the time being. Would rather run them, but i’ll give it a try “for science”!

Sponsored

billy396

2015 Ruby Red
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium FI Roush 670
CJ Manifold I really want to see on a 2018!

I just ordered some parts for my 2016 over black friday weekend and depending how tax man treats me i might still consider punting my 2016 and trade for a 2018.

That damn A10 is what i really why i want to trade up but if my CJ combo would fit that would be even better!!
If I hadn't already put so much into the Roush Stage 1 FI setup and other parts on my '15 I'd sell and buy an '18 in a heartbeat. I'd love to have the 10 speed auto and more power, not to mention the magnetic shocks. As it is I'm going to keep upgrading what I have. Not long after I bought it new I started looking for a GT350 but I added the blower after seeing the markup on the GT350s.

Last edited:

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(No longer have this lemon, 2020 on its way) 2018 magnetic gt
so two of these pigtails (part# wpt-1492) is all that's need to make this work without locking out imrc's? I just don't like the idea of potentially losing tq anywhere in the curve. I'm already running a gt350 mani, so splicing into the stock pigtails won't cause me to have to rewire them if gains don't work out and I decide to go back to the 350 manifold will it? Sorry if this is dumb, I don't mess with wiring lol. Are the stock pigtails being removed completely?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Koons processed my payment yesterday so that means mine must be shipping or has shipped. Pretty stoked but still want to let tuners figure out the best calibration for these things before I put mine on...also going to need some injectors since I like E85.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
Anyone know where to get the 2015 imrc connector at. I can find the female version but has anyone sourced a male version to make a jumper harness?
back of the intake manifold. Where did you find the female version? I have yet to find a part number.

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
you guys need to quit being pussies and wire the damn thing its 3 wires.. most people dont even know how to wire it let alone make a plug and play harness. where do all you girls live at so i can buy you all one and come install it for you since your so scared to pop your hood. there is so much info on these in this thread and on facebook groups everyone should know to to install one by now .

Sponsored

kwikS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Got shipping notification from Koons, my intake manifold will be here Friday. :ford:

I can't find the pigtails in stock anywhere and every place I've tried to back order them from has cancelled my order.

Anyone have a line on a couple pigtails?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
you guys need to quit being pussies and wire the damn thing its 3 wires.. most people dont even know how to wire it let alone make a plug and play harness. where do all you girls live at so i can buy you all one and come install it for you since your so scared to pop your hood. there is so much info on these in this thread and on facebook groups everyone should know to to install one by now .
Well I'm clearly retarded then because all I can find is vague answers on how the hoses are routed and what needs to be done with the wiring. Some guys have said they had to splice and then some others say it is plug and play :headbonk:

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(No longer have this lemon, 2020 on its way) 2018 magnetic gt
Lol well hello there, wiring is not my thing and If I can continue to avoid it I'll be happy

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
I pulled the trigger and ordered the 18' manifold and pigtails from my local ford dealer. I'll be happy to do a write up of the install process and might even make a video of the install and comparison of the two manifold's and the associated IMRC and evap differences.

I also have a base line dyno run before tune and manifold and plan to dyno afterwards. I'll post of those results as well. The gains should look a little more dramatic though because my car was pulling a little timing during the first run due to false knock from my exhaust. I think that probably cost me about 8-10 hp so we'll see.

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
I pulled the trigger and ordered the 18' manifold and pigtails from my local ford dealer. I'll be happy to do a write up of the install process and might even make a video of the install and comparison of the two manifold's and the associated IMRC and evap differences.

I also have a base line dyno run before tune and manifold and plan to dyno afterwards. I'll post of those results as well. The gains should look a little more dramatic though because my car was pulling a little timing during the first run due to false knock from my exhaust. I think that probably cost me about 8-10 hp so we'll see.
You sir are a hero
Sponsored