Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

RCrumb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 Tech Pkg
So here's what my Mississauga Ford/SVT dealer told me today. They have allotment, build date is June, and pricing has not been confirmed acct there may be an "admin fee", they haven't decided. The Sales Manager committed to get back to me this week. Said they intend to "see if we can come to an agreement" re the selling price.

Sounds like the games are starting to begin.

FYI
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
So here's what my Mississauga Ford/SVT dealer told me today. They have allotment, build date is June, and pricing has not been confirmed acct there may be an "admin fee", they haven't decided. The Sales Manager committed to get back to me this week. Said they intend to "see if we can come to an agreement" re the selling price.

Sounds like the games are starting to begin.

FYI
Yes, I suspect that many dealers are ordering it in as dealer stock, putting in on the showroom floor and then see what someone is willing to pay for it. In many cases they will only have one or two.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Yes, I suspect that many dealers are ordering it in as dealer stock, putting in on the showroom floor and then see what someone is willing to pay for it. In many cases they will only have one or two.
Standard dealer practice which also is a BITCH as you not only have to find one at a decent peice but also built to your desired specs. There are 3 options (ignoring cover). I want 2 of them. Many dealers will order none or all three- both senarios total deal breakers for me.

Last edited:

RCrumb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 Tech Pkg
Here in Canada a base Bullit no admin fee is $67K, loaded is $70K, that includes taxes, freight, etc. I can buy a very lightly used 2017 GT350 for $71k all in. Why the hell would I pay an admin fee FORD. Luv the car but the GT350 wins every time (yes I know there different cars). Crazy.....

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Standard dealer practice which also is a BITCH as you not only have to find one at a decent peice but also built to your desired specs. There are 3 options (ignoring cover). I want 2 of them. Many dealers will order none or all three- both senarios total deal breakers for me.
Depending what two options you want, it might not be so hard. It seems like there's a lot of people skipping the Recaros and getting everything else.

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Depending what two options you want, it might not be so hard. It seems like there's a lot of people skipping the Recaros and getting everything else.
Yeah, as a daily driver, definitely the heated/cooled power seats would be the way to go.

I took the Recaro's, because will not be a daily driver.

RCrumb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 Tech Pkg
Roomer here in Ontario Canada is that the admin fee on a 2019 Bullitt is going to be around $40-$50k ladies and gentlemen. Hence no firm orders accepted and no prices being quoted. The dealers are in discussion now to set the admin fee.

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Roomer here in Ontario Canada is that the admin fee on a 2019 Bullitt is going to be around $40-$50k ladies and gentlemen. Hence no firm orders accepted and no prices being quoted. The dealers are in discussion now to set the admin fee.
I thought there were laws against price fixing. When I bought my 2007 GT500, the ADM's in Vancouver were all different......from none to $20K. It was my understanding that how much additional dealer markup (ADM) would be applied was up to each individual dealer. Maybe not in Ontario? To pay $100K for a Bullitt would be stupidity, but there will be stupid people who do it.

GGE

GGE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sembroracing.com
First Name
Gunter
Vehicle(s)
2020 DHG L0565, 2012 GT/CS
after asking around for a possibility to get one from the US/Canada, I got an offer last weekend from a dealer here in Germany. It‘s a huge one in Hamburg.

He told me, after a phone call also by email, he had 10 cars in pre order process. Options, in germany only 2, can be configured right now.

prices, in germany always including tax/VAT 19%, are

Bullitt, incl electr. package, Navigation, B&O. 52.000 €
Recaro seats 1.800 €
MagneRide. 2.000 €

delivery around Oct./Nov. 2018

cheers,
Gunter

RCrumb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 Tech Pkg
Price fixing is illegal, even here in Ontario :-) however there is nothing illegal with a dealer (or group of dealers all owned by the same legal entity) setting their own selling price. As we all saw with the GT350's when they came out.

I luv the look of the Bullitt but I'm not paying ANY admin fee. I'll buy a GT350.

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Don't worry everyone on here will get one at MSRP or under.
Everyone knows the dealer etc etc etc

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
Don't worry everyone on here will get one at MSRP or under.
Everyone knows the dealer etc etc etc
It's fairly easy to throw around glib statements, prior to most everyone having actual data, but that doesn't help anything. Why waste bandwidth?

1. We know that some/many (% yet to be clear) dealers will be or are charging an ADM
  2. We know that some dealers are NOT charging an ADM

My Dealer Disclosure sheet shows all fees including taxes, etc., and has only the normal charges and the standard (for here) Admin Fee of $399 that is charged on all their sales.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
It's fairly easy to throw around glib statements, prior to most everyone having actual data, but that doesn't help anything. Why waste bandwidth?

1. We know that some/many (% yet to be clear) dealers will be or are charging an ADM
  2. We know that some dealers are NOT charging an ADM

My Dealer Disclosure sheet shows all fees including taxes, etc., and has only the normal charges and the standard (for here) Admin Fee of $399 that is charged on all their sales.
My dealer is charging me MSRP and waiving all dealer fees. Waiving the fees because initially the Sales person wanted to charge me MSRP + 10% and I called the GM and kicked up a stink as I was a loyal customer....

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
This is a rumour and that’s all.

I really doubt there is going to be a bigger mark up on the Bullitt than the GT350R.
Sponsored