Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
A thought.....if for whatever reason my car doesn't pass, can I switch over to my son's Ford Focus?
Yes. You can either take a hit and a credit for another event, or try another vehicle.
Sponsored

AZFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 401a GT/PP
The Saleen exhaust is not too loud or I'm just used to it now. I will try a wide open throttle standing still and also a flyby in an open area with no buildings tonight as a test. Thanks guys.
For reference, I have Solo Performance Mach XV on my Mustang and didn't pass on my second time there. First time was overcast cold day but second time there I normal sunny AZ weather and got the boot. I was sort of surprised given the Mach XV is the quietest in the line up of Solo's exhaust.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
For reference, I have Solo Performance Mach XV on my Mustang and didn't pass on my second time there. First time was overcast cold day but second time there I normal sunny AZ weather and got the boot. I was sort of surprised given the Mach XV is the quietest in the line up of Solo's exhaust.
Was that just the catback? Or did you have a resonator delete?

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Indie on the 26th. Can't wait to try out the trackspec center vent. I am really hoping it will allow me to pull past 7k+ without oil temps getting out of control.

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
The Saleen exhaust is not too loud or I'm just used to it now. I will try a wide open throttle standing still and also a flyby in an open area with no buildings tonight as a test. Thanks guys.
I failed AMP sound check with the stock resonator and a Roush axleback... granted the Roush is one of the loudest axlebacks, but c'mon. Ugh, was so disappointing. I believe I clocked a 97dB.

I really wish they weren't so strict so I could run an exhaust that brings out the sound of this motor. The stock system is meh.

Sponsored

AZFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 401a GT/PP
Indie on the 26th. Can't wait to try out the trackspec center vent. I am really hoping it will allow me to pull past 7k+ without oil temps getting out of control.
I'll be interested to see how well it works. Looks great on your car.

JohnAZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Inde this Saturday 05/26 !! This will be the first track I've ran with elevation changes. I hear it can be quite pucker-inducing. Temps looking like partly cloudy 70's - 95 throughout the day. Can't wait!

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Inde this Saturday 05/26 !! This will be the first track I've ran with elevation changes. I hear it can be quite pucker-inducing. Temps looking like partly cloudy 70's - 95 throughout the day. Can't wait!
Best track in AZ. Watch video if you have not already. Have fun!

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I failed AMP sound check with the stock resonator and a Roush axleback... granted the Roush is one of the loudest axlebacks, but c'mon. Ugh, was so disappointing. I believe I clocked a 97dB.

I really wish they weren't so strict so I could run an exhaust that brings out the sound of this motor. The stock system is meh.
I have a feeling I'll fail too. I'm on stock resonator and Saleen axle back. I'll have to try regardless. I want AMP on my resume.

Sponsored

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
If I wasn't heading out of town this weekend, I would've been at INDE. I really want to tackle that course. If it has elevation changes, then it may remind me of Laguna Seca.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
If I wasn't heading out of town this weekend, I would've been at INDE. I really want to tackle that course. If it has elevation changes, then it may remind me of Laguna Seca.
They have another event September 1st and the 2nd!

johnson.ba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack

Proauto will be back at Inde in September so clear your calendar now.

AZFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 401a GT/PP
I have a feeling I'll fail too. I'm on stock resonator and Saleen axle back. I'll have to try regardless. I want AMP on my resume.
Are your tips removable? On my Solo catback they are and I'm thinking about removing the tips then installing some turn downs that point away from the DB meter.

Inde is on my list too. I'll have to mark my calendar for Sept.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Here is one way around it.
33322438_1741483545941103_5599283773565829120_o.jpg