Sponsored

Just leaving this here

Rodan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Seriously? :lol:

I was drag racing a Mustang when some of these guys were probably in diapers. Don't make assumptions based on my being new to the forum. Show me where I have said the Stinger is "better" than a Mustang. :shrug:

What bothers me is ignorant attitudes based on personal opinion and biases that have no relation to fact, and the resultant bashing of other cars simply because they don't like them. It's juvenile. Their last two posts pretty clearly show they don't even understand what 'anecdotal' means.

Hack and w3rkn have both posted assertions that Kia cars either have headlights that yellow faster than other cars, or have metal that is substandard to other cars. Lets see some empirical data that backs that up... I'll wait.
Sponsored

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
:lol:

My wife probably has more track time than you do... :thumbsup:
Is your wife putzin' around in a shitbox Miata supposed to be impressive in some way? I'd be willing to bet she's hung better than you are at this point.

Rodan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Is your wife putzin' around in a shitbox Miata supposed to be impressive in some way? I'd be willing to bet she's hung better than you are at this point.
Well, looks like I hit a nerve.

It's pretty obvious you prefer hurling personal insults to having an adult conversation, so I'm out. Have fun here in high school. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
What was this thread about again? :shrug:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
What was this thread about again? :shrug:
It was about how really bad drivers. Can take a superior straight line car and lose to guys in a Kia. In a drag race.:thumbsup:

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Please let this thread die!!

Sponsored

smoke_wagon_6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
Well, looks like I hit a nerve.

It's pretty obvious you prefer hurling personal insults to having an adult conversation, so I'm out. Have fun here in high school. :thumbsup:
High school was long ago. I see what's happening here. You are trolling. You know what you are saying inflames, then try to take the high ground or something. Please.

I do see some of you were saying isn't without some merit. But even then you picked the wrong place. Coming in and slinging criticism at the Mustang and then cheerleading for Kia (you were!) is insulting. And it all started off from a video that was ridiculous anyway.

Nobody is going to provide you with "empirical data" to support Kia = shitbox. Stinger's only been out 2 years. Kia are punching above their weight class, trying to be mentioned in the same reviews and comparisons as American muscle cars. But not even an MT available? And Kia was building shit for decades, they need time to erase those bad memories. My '91 Kia was a disaster. Even in the rough years Mustangs provide good memories. They mean something when you turn the key. At least I have to respect the Civic and WRX guys for the path they took to performance. They have a lot of real history and didn't try to straight up copy the muscle car like Kia is doing. Kia needs to keep at it for a long time before they earn the respect of enthusiasts and the aftermarket. A BS YouTube video means jack.

Your comments, therefore, were dumb. Especially about JD Power.

Hell I'd rather push a Mustang than drive a Stinger. You cross-shopped them though? You said it in your first post in this thread. Maybe you aren't actually a Mustang enthusiast and that's why you don't understand the responses to your posts.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Driving a Stinger is kinda like putting whip cream on a s_it sundae. All industries today are plagued with tons of s_itbox companies that come outta nowhere and disrupt marketplaces with garbage products supported and funded by foreign and many times oppressive govenments.

scottycameron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP1 Orange Fury
Driving a Stinger is kinda like putting whip cream on a s_it sundae. All industries today are plagued with tons of s_itbox companies that come outta nowhere and disrupt marketplaces with garbage products supported and funded by foreign and many times oppressive govenments.
WTF?

Yugo disrupted the market with a crappy product.

Kia/Hyundai are hardly putting crappy products out there right now. The Stinger is legit, the Genesis' new sports sedans are going to give the Germans fits and absolutely slay Infinity and Acura. Their standard productas are very reliable and generally appealing in style.

It's one thing to enjoy your American muscle; going all 'Murica just makes anything you post hard to take seriously. After-all it's the Big 3 who have a lot of consumer confidence ground to make up after 3 decades of mostly crap.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Gasoline and a match! Hurry. I'm setting this thing ablaze!!!

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
WTF?

Yugo disrupted the market with a crappy product.

Kia/Hyundai are hardly putting crappy products out there right now. The Stinger is legit, the Genesis' new sports sedans are going to give the Germans fits and absolutely slay Infinity and Acura. Their standard productas are very reliable and generally appealing in style.

It's one thing to enjoy your American muscle; going all 'Murica just makes anything you post hard to take seriously. After-all it's the Big 3 who have a lot of consumer confidence ground to make up after 3 decades of mostly crap.
I'd say the only market Yugo ever distrupted was the cheaper than cheap car market...it got Subaru to bring the Justy to America :yawn:
Sponsored