v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
As per the title. I’m very tempted to head down this yr in the mustang and camp in the pistonheads field. My son is too young, my dad is too old and I’m not going on my own. Is anybody me else planning a trek down to la sarthe this year by mustang or tvr?
Sponsored

nick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5L 2016 - Deep blue
Well, it has been on my bucket list for a while, so I could be tempted although I'm not sure about the camping bit...

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Taking the train is an excellent option. And having a roof over your head is even better! My camping days were over when I left the US Army in 1974. I've only been once but it was an amazing experience. Even though I paid for a room,I stayed for the entire race. You'll have a great time. I went alone and you'll still have a great time if you do.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Le Man is the best experience I have had compared to Moto gp and f1 at Spa. I have had the fortune of attending all three events as a VIP and we had access to the VIP campsite with showers, flushable clean toilets and proper food.

If the weather is great, the racing and the atmosphere is defo awesome. Its constant. I went in 2016 and felt sorry for Toyota Gazoo.

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
I was looking at doing it this year, going to talk to my brother at the weekend, might be interested. Is there still parking available at the Pistonheads campsite?

OP
OP
v8hgt

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at doing it this year, going to talk to my brother at the weekend, might be interested. Is there still parking available at the Pistonheads campsite?
I’m still getting the pistonheads emails trying to sell camping so I suspect so. Waiting another month or so befor committing due to financial reasons sadly
Sponsored