Sponsored

DSC controller

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Ok, so as many of you may know the controller for our car was on back order, they are now available and I got mine installed today, the drive back from the shop was truly amazing. I have driven this route home multiple times and finding it bumpy and jarring, this time it was a lot smoother and very responsive, can’t wait to push it.
I understand that during the 6 plus weeks that it was back ordered they had tweeked the software from some more track time and this has been downloaded into the units shipping now.
I did ask Mike Levitas about the alignment recommended by DSC which has been discussed in another thread and haven’t heard back from him yet.
So adding this to the spring upgrades and the Steeda suspension upgrades it truly drives like a different car, glad I went with the controller!
Sponsored

ldp82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Genesis 5.0 & 996 cab
Glad to hear you're happy with it. Can't wait to get mine

OP
OP

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Just make sure u order the bracket otherwise you will taping out the rivets and needing to find screws to fit. Also make sure you plug it in same orientation, you can plug it in backwards or upside down whichever makes more sense and it will snap in but won’t work

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Are they offering some kind if discount?

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Do you have factory springs or aftermarket?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Unaware of a discount. There was a group buy several months ago but it was going so slow I bought direct without the 10 percent.
Yes I did the Ford Performance spring upgrade, as well as full Steeda suspension upgrade, and Vorshlag camber plates. But that was done long ago so the difference in the ride is attributed to the new change, the controller.

OP
OP

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Sunday took wife and daughter for a ride, they felt the ride far more comfortable especially the back seat passenger. Went over a double set of railroad tracks and it was remarkably smooth, have avoided that road before because of how bouncy the car was going over them and the back seat rider complaining of hitting the roof.

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I need to add this to the list.
Sponsored