Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Howdy folks!

Looking for a shop in the St. Aug / Daytona / N. FL area to install headers. I'm specifically in St Augustine, but would be good for a shop in an hour travel time. Prefer someone with S550 experience, I know headers have some special PITA install issues.

I've done some sets in the past (non-Mustang), just prefer to avoid this particular knuckle buster, but also not paying a grand :)

Thanks! :cheers:
Sponsored

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
It's probably about a 2 hour haul for you...but you can't go wrong with lamotta (http://www.lamottaperformance.com) near Orlando area. I was considering up there from South Florida to get headers installed; they quoted me 450 for labor and they're very experienced with mustangs and have a good reputation. In my area, itd cost from 650 to a muffler shop asking for $1000 .
Howdy folks!

Looking for a shop in the St. Aug / Daytona / N. FL area to install headers. I'm specifically in St Augustine, but would be good for a shop in an hour travel time. Prefer someone with S550 experience, I know headers have some special PITA install issues.

I've done some sets in the past (non-Mustang), just prefer to avoid this particular knuckle buster, but also not paying a grand :)

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I’ll have to check that out I was looking for a place around here. $450 seems like a good price for good work.

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
It's probably about a 2 hour haul for you...but you can't go wrong with lamotta (http://www.lamottaperformance.com) near Orlando area. I was considering up there from South Florida to get headers installed; they quoted me 450 for labor and they're very experienced with mustangs and have a good reputation. In my area, itd cost from 650 to a muffler shop asking for $1000 .
You know, I was actually going to mention Orlando, because we could combine it with a trip to Universal (we go down 2-3 times a year anyway).

Very cool, thanks for the info!

VinsanityGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic
Got my headers installed here. Very knowledgeable, experienced and did a great job. Highly recommend.

Sponsored

VinsanityGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic

Fausted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Vehicle(s)
GT Prem
Mastiff performance is about an hour and a half away from St. Augustine . They do fantastic work, and I believe they are around the same price as Lamotta for labor. I've had a few things done there, and a buddy had his procharger , headers and etc. done through them.

Can't go wrong with either shop.

Ohthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Auto Lightening Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy folks!

Try Hurricane Performance in Orange Park. They're very knowledgeable about Mustangs, reasonably priced for shop time and there is a dyno shop right next door to them. Check them out on Facebook.

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Try Hurricane Performance in Orange Park. They're very knowledgeable about Mustangs, reasonably priced for shop time and there is a dyno shop right next door to them. Check them out on Facebook.
Thanks man, contacted them, price is the same, and they're about 45 minutes away (nice drive down 16, back up through GCS to College Drive).

:cheers:

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase

that's who did mine. Great job on install.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I contacted Lamotta but it sucks since I am a hour away and work at night so its hard to drop it off and uber back and forth in the same day :(

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I contacted Lamotta but it sucks since I am a hour away and work at night so its hard to drop it off and uber back and forth in the same day :(
Check out Turo for a rental car. If they quote you a day or two for install, you can probably get a cheap rental for less than $50.

JR

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Ill have to check that. It seems they should be able to get it done the same day Ill just drop it off as early as possible. I love Clermont but I am so far away from everything :D

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I got the headers installed at the start of the month really good shop! You just have to have an appointment since they are pretty busy from the looks of it.
Sponsored