Sponsored

BBK long tube mid pipe adapter question...

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I just bought the BBK LT with the mid pipe adapter, will the mid pipe adapter connect directly to an H-pipe? Or is there something I need that goes between the mid pipe adapters and the H-pipe?

Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

Fishstick1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Justin, I assume you bought the
BBK midpipe adapter kit w/ LTH and install kit w/02 extensions ? If so everything should bolt up to factory exhaust, just did this myself not too bad, patience is a plus ratchetingwrenches and e-8 torx wrench,read all install directions you only have 5 bolts the front drivers side can use factory stud where notch is.

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Justin, I assume you bought the
BBK midpipe adapter kit w/ LTH and install kit w/02 extensions ? If so everything should bolt up to factory exhaust, just did this myself not too bad, patience is a plus ratchetingwrenches and e-8 torx wrench,read all install directions you only have 5 bolts the front drivers side can use factory stud where notch is.
Yes, that’s what I purchased, thanks for the info, I’m having them installed, I don’t have all the tools, or a flat space to jack up my car.

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I have the same thing. They bolted up right to my MBRP cat back.

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
How does it sound?
Incredible. I can't get enough of it. I have the MBRP street and It's actually quiet enough that I can get out of the neighborhood without waking everyone up at 5 in the morning. But the moment I touch the loud pedal it roars.
Sponsored