Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

redgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 5.2 FPC Swap, Sync 3 Retrofit
Honestly kind of unimpressed with this car, the only cool thing to me is the exhaust tuning. Will probably buy a PP2 or maybe a 392 Shaker Challenger
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Honestly kind of unimpressed with this car, the only cool thing to me is the exhaust tuning. Will probably buy a PP2 or maybe a 392 Shaker Challenger
Fantastic, go buy a Challenger and leave the Bullitts to those who understand and appreciate it. One less potential buyer-cool.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Bullitt-- that car (original) may be sold much sooner then folks believe. Consider yourself (i know you do) lucky that you got to see it ..... lots of folks are highly envious. If i had half a brain i should be on a jet to Detroit.

Note: i fully understand the "son" wants to keep it but issues now exist with the car now that it is out--insurance issues (when and how it can be driven-- and if driven prem will go sky high if properly valued/insured). And i wont go into it but there may be a probate question or two....

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! On PP2, are the wheels as wide as GT350-R such that it will poke (similar to the GT 350R)?
Wider than GT350... They're 10.5" and 11" wheels front and rear, with 305 tires front and rear. wheels are the same width as GT350, tires are wider. Everything is narrower than GT350R

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
I hope this thread doesn’t turn into another butt hurt shit show like the other one.

People with so much “hate” with something like wheels or colors.

Some people need to mature a little more.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
2018-mustang-gt-rear-quad-tip.jpg

Sponsored

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
I watched the reveal and it inspired me to rent the movie as I had never seen it. Not hard to see why it is a classic!

Just curious has anyone (other than Matt) spoken with a dealer about an allocation yet? If so have they mentioned markup at all? If so how much?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I hope this thread doesn’t turn into another butt hurt shit show like the other one.

People with so much “hate” with something like wheels or colors.

Some people need to mature a little more.
Well, when you're talking $50,000 for a regular Mustang GT, it better damn well be amazing or forget it. Even people with lots of money and high end cars I know have told me, "How the hell is a regular Mustang $50,000?" Even if you slap a new color on it, some badging, and wheels, then charge more for it. Just look how they broke apart the 401A package for 2018. You're being nickel and dimed to death.

Don't get me wrong, the new Coyote is very promising. I just think it's very hard for many to justify spending a premium on it because this is moving into Camaro territory pricing and we all remember those posts about how ridiculous the price was. I do hope that people that can afford the Bullitt enjoy it and post some really nice pics.

It will be interesting see this next year on sales. We'll see if sticker shock plays a factor into it.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I watched the reveal and it inspired me to rent the movie as I had never seen it. Not hard to see why it is a classic!

Just curious has anyone (other than Matt) spoken with a dealer about an allocation yet? If so have they mentioned markup at all? If so how much?
I have my dealer is still finding out when they will be able to officially take my order, but they are holding $$ I had put down for a PP2. They have not mentioned markup or allocation.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Just look how they broke apart the 401A package for 2018. You're being nickel and dimed to death.
Honestly for them it is a lose/lose. One way people say they keep simple features behind a big package, the other people say they're being nickel and dimed by having to select more options to get the same as the package.

I like a la carte options the best, but then you aren't able to predict how many people would be buying in to each as you might be able to with a package consisting of some of those together.
Sponsored