avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh well had the car for a few weeks now and my first fault came up yesterday.Pulled in for petrol, when i restarted the navigation through a warning yellow triangle saying navigation not working.Every time you click on it you get a double chime.Everything else works,radio,climate etc.I had no external source plugged in so I'm baffled as to why.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Oh well had the car for a few weeks now and my first fault came up yesterday.Pulled in for petrol, when i restarted the navigation through a warning yellow triangle saying navigation not working.Every time you click on it you get a double chime.Everything else works,radio,climate etc.I had no external source plugged in so I'm baffled as to why.
I had this when my car shutoff mid "update" of sync, i did the battery reset trick, didn't help but made the screen work, and then did the sync reset (fast forward and the power button). and that worked after 20mins.

OP
OP
avocet

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Turned it on today and all cleared,navigation map back on:shrug:

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Anyone having an issue with Waze on Sync 3 in that it just says loading when entering a destination?
Sponsored