Sponsored

Convertible exhaust?

cyberdude47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 vert
I got the first chance to take mine out of the garage today after a long winter and can fully hear my custom crossover setup with ‘12 GT500 mufflers and I cannot start to explain on how good the car sounds. Deep throaty growl, no drone, not obnoxious and just overall awesome. I really don’t know why a company hasn’t manufactured these mufflers or adapters for the S550’s no question one of the best sounding mufflers I’ve heard on the coyote
Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I really need to figure out an active or select-able exhaust for my car.

I had a 2016 GT Vert. I loved it. An 18 wheeler didn't. Totaled. I received my 2018 GT Vert in December. I now have 2500 miles on it. It has Active Exhaust. Best option I have on my loaded car. The quiet mode is super. Even with the top down it is just a little bit quieter than my 16. Perfect for everyday. BUT,,,,you gotta love it when you put it into Sport or Track. Sounds like I have a Borla or Corsa system. I have had so many car owners ask me what aftermarket exhaust I have. Most are very surprised to find out it was a factory option. My advice, this is the first box you check off when looking for a new Mustang.

Unleash-The-Beast

Flashback to 1965
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mr. Ed
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium W. drop top
I have the Roush axle backs on my 2015 convertible GT,,,,,, the first mod I did on the car. I listened to a lot of video and audio And I think it was one of the better sounding options out there and less expensive.

Echo4papa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
I've got a magnaflow street cat back on mine and is sounds great. There is a little drone around 2-2.5k RPM but easy enough to avoid/ignore.

timn330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium Convertible PP Magnetic
I did the resonator delete and put in the Roush X pipe, it sounded better but not quite good enough. Got the Flowmaster American Thunder kit and it sounds great.

BRUMBE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible ruby red
Borla S axle-backs

I put Borla S axle-backs on my 2017 GT PP convertible. Very happy, especially good in S+ mode.
Sponsored