• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

***700+WHP 2015 Procharged Cheby Killer***

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I am active here so there is nothing to hide; just search my name. Also you can check it the car out on Instagram (link below). More money tossed at it than a stripper from a first timer. This car will fucking kill you if you disrespect it; dyno numbers are 726/556 WHP on 93.

This is purely a garage queen used to embarrass my daughter when I pick her up from school and to smash the occasional exotic; not sure it has ever even seen rain. It only has 14,600 miles with only 4k of boosted miles and is ready for someone to take it to the next level. I am looking to move over to a GTR/GT350 (maybe something else) and while I would like to keep this as well, I am going to need a down for the new car. There is nothing, zero, nada, wrong with this car. I took it to where I wanted, maintained the shit out of it and am ready to start something new; that includes oil changes every 3 months because it never saw enough miles in that period. I have plenty of people who know this car and me that can vouch for this. Or we can take a quick trip around the block; diaper will be required.

I bought it new and have the title for it. Well over $30k invested and it shows. Looking for $43,000 and can switch it over to e85 and have it tuned for over 800whp for another $2k. ALL the stock pieces come with it. That means seats, stock front pieces, manifold, headers etc... Will consider trade +cash on my side for the right other car (gtr, C7 z06, GT350, restomod, other?) Ill toss in the Instagram account and talk to the sponsors to see if I can get those transferred too :)

2015 A6 GT Premium Black Loaded

Inside
nGuage Lund Tuned mounted in center vent
Kicker 10” Sub w/ MTX Amp
Diode Dynamic Red LED map lights
Stitching on the inside dyed red
Ford Racing Hood struts
Braum Elite Seats
Wrapped center trim
Manual shift boot
White Madness "Go-Baby-Go" shifter

Outside
Calipers G2 Painted Red
Performance Pack Belly Pan
Performance Pack Front Splitter
Performance Pack K Braces
APR Performance Track Pack Splitter
Roush Fender Scoops
Roush Winglets
Anchor Room Vinyl Amber black out
Custom Underhood painted pieces
Lethal Grill Delete
QuikLatch bumper mounts
Anderson Composite carbon fiber ST trunk

Suspension
MRR Wheels M600 20x11 | 20x10 Blood Red (anodized brushed red)
Eibach Proline Springs
Nitto Nt555 G2 275 in front Nt555R 305 rear
BMR red CB005
BMR Sway SB044
BMR Sway SB045
BMR BK076
BMR CB006
BMR DSL017
Boomba Vert Links

Go Fast
MMR OPG and TCS
Atak 2.5 catback <- NOW Roush Axelback with Borla pipes
Stainless Power Catless Headers
JMS P&P BAP
Lund Boost + Add-on
Turbosmart eBoost Street 40
ID1000’s
Brisk Plugs
Reische 170 Thermostat
Procharger Race BOV
Procharger D1SC Stage 2 Kit
4.38 pulley (BG1 12psi, BG2 14psi)
Custom TIAL MVS Wastegate Setup
Boss 302 Intake Manifold
Lund Tune​

Build Thread:
https://mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60465

Pics and Video's
https://instagram.com/texas_yote/?hl=en
IMG_7784.JPG
20180228_115119.jpg
20180717_202448.jpg
IMG_7788.JPG
mustang red.png
Screenshot_20180717-202332_Prime Photos.jpg
yote.JPG
Screenshot_20180718-123940_Instagram.jpg
snip.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Damn this thing is beautiful. GLWS

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Not in the market for another one but damn that focker looks badass.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
but i herd u was gittin a hellcat doe. :ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford:

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock