MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Figured I'd just reply to this old thread :)

I went to the Ace Face for the Mustang cruise-in last Saturday (we made it a long weekend, went to / stayed at Universal Studios, we go down 4-5 times a year).

Really fun, some great cars, mostly friendly folks - the Ace is very cool, had a solid beer selection, took some wings back to the room that were terrific.

If you're in the area, definitely worth checking out, they have an event almost every day, but a few for late model Mustangs (modern muscle, Mustang).

Don't know if anybody from the event is here on Mustang6G.
Sponsored

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
I turned my '17 GT back in to Ford, so I wasn't there, but my son was with his black 2013 Roush Stage 3/Phase 3. I heard it was a decent turn out.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I turned my '17 GT back in to Ford, so I wasn't there, but my son was with his black 2013 Roush Stage 3/Phase 3. I heard it was a decent turn out.
I don't think I saw his car there, but I came a bit later, like a little before 1p (event was from 11a - 2p), and a guy I was talking to said a number of cars had already taken off.

Don't blame them if they'd already been there for a couple of hours, it was _hot_, couldn't even touch my hood to close it :eyebulge:
Sponsored