OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Wow, Thanks everyone for all the great responses.. Here is what I spec'd out and put an order in for tonight!

2018 GT Premium
Performance Package
10 speed
401a
Ruby Red
Ebony Leather
Shaker Audio

I am super excited for what is to come and already have some mod ideas rolling! Thanks again guys!
Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Wow, Thanks everyone for all the great responses.. Here is what I spec'd out and put an order in for tonight!

2018 GT Premium
Performance Package
10 speed
401a
Ruby Red
Ebony Leather
Shaker Audio

I am super excited for what is to come and already have some mod ideas rolling! Thanks again guys!
Congrats...especially on switching to RR! :)

I have read where the Shaker upgrade is not worth it though. You'll need to let us know your opinion.

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT

2018 GT Premium
Performance Package
10 speed
401a
Ruby Red
Ebony Leather
Shaker Audio

What made you not order MagneRide? Future mods, different priorities for the $$, or something else?

Great color choice! We like our Ruby Red 15 so much after 3 years that it was a no brainer (for us) to upgrade to a Ruby Red 18.

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats...especially on switching to RR! :)

I have read where the Shaker upgrade is not worth it though. You'll need to let us know your opinion.
Thanks! And yes.. we will see on the upgrade. The sound of the radio is a big thing for me so I figured I wanted the best that I could get.

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
What made you not order MagneRide? Future mods, different priorities for the $$, or something else?

Great color choice! We like our Ruby Red 15 so much after 3 years that it was a no brainer (for us) to upgrade to a Ruby Red 18.

Hi, So the Magneride was a combination of a few different things.. One being that there are a lot of mods planned flr this car, and suspension is for sure one! Also, The cost was a huge addition to invoice and just all in all didn't seem right.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Already have a boat load of parts coming in from CJPP to start this build!

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I have had a black 15 for 3 years and am very tired of having to keep it under a car cover to keep from having to wash it every 2 freaking days! One of the reasons I'm getting an 18 honestly. Decided to get Silver this time! Ordered mine today, congrats on ordering yours!
Silver is the best color to not show dirt, dings or scratches. My black GT was a nightmare and the one big reason I sold it. RR is good. Congratulations on your order!

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Thanks! And yes.. we will see on the upgrade. The sound of the radio is a big thing for me so I figured I wanted the best that I could get.
Test drove a 2018 convertible today with the shaker upgrade and it sounded really good. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Silver is the best color to not show dirt, dings or scratches. My black GT was a nightmare and the one big reason I sold it. RR is good. Congratulations on your order!
Thanks! Yes, my plan was RR from the start. Can't do black!! lol

Sponsored

AGM2018

I agree 100%; that is the reason my daily driver (Maxima) is silver and I ordered a silver 18 GT. I did vacillate back and forth between Lightening Blue and Silver...LB is such a great color! Very different looks, depending upon the lighting conditions. In the end though, not showing dirt, dings and scratches was more important to me .

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Mustang is on track to arrive sometime in March! Super excited to get the build started! On top of a ton of other parts.. Have some awesome Rohana wheels that will be here Wednesday!

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow

N9TMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550, e36 m3 , s2000