• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2016 Mustang 5.0 Manual Custom Pack DIB

zero7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8 GT
Decided to put my car up for sale this weekend, it's not getting used as I'm working away a lot. No Part Ex.

It's in DIB, in fantastic condition, I can only find one stone chip on the whole car, the wheels are unmarked. only covered 3400 miles.

It has the full custom pack and I treated it to a full paint correction when it landed and nanolex paint protection.

Fitted a Borla Cat back exhuast, steeda lowering springs an some spacers in the summer.

Looking for £31,995.00. Think that is priced well for such a low mileage car with this mods.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292438031142?ul_noapp=true
Sponsored

Last edited:

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Decided to put my car up for sale this weekend, it's not getting used as I'm working away a lot. No Part Ex.

It's in DIB, in fantastic condition, I can only find one stone chip on the whole car, the wheels are unmarked. only covered 3400 miles.

It has the full custom pack and I treated it to a full paint correction when it landed and nanolex paint protection.

Fitted a Borla Cat back exhuast, steeda lowering springs an some spacers in the summer.

Looking for £31,995.00. Think that is priced well for such a low mileage car with this mods.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292438031142?ul_noapp=true
Good advert..straight to the point with some good pictures..(although a few more would be good) I will put it on MOCGB for you if you like..:cheers:

OP
OP
zero7

zero7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8 GT
Good advert..straight to the point with some good pictures..(although a few more would be good) I will put it on MOCGB for you if you like..:cheers:
Thanks Pete, I was planning on taking a few more but the light started to fade. If you could put it on MOCGB that would be wonderful and very much appreciated.

Cheers

Av

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
deposit taken.

That was a quick result then..Just shows you.. who said the used market was dead then !! :paddle:

Stock car, with a few subtle mods, good colour, un messed with, nicely presented..and some good clear photos and not too much blurb..! :cheers:

So whats the next toy eh..? :ninja:

Sponsored

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
That was a quick result then..Just shows you.. who said the used market was dead then !! :paddle:

Stock car, with a few subtle mods, good colour, un messed with, nicely presented..and some good clear photos and not too much blurb..! :cheers:

So whats the next toy eh..? :ninja:
Actually that was me (saying used was dead).

Ironically I put mine up for sale - amost identical spec ('16 GT, DIB, Custom Pack), but less miles (1750) and 5 year warranty. It was stronger money, but not by a mile. Had bids of £32k for it so I guess that's the 'right' price.

Congrats on the quick sale!

I've decided to keep mine. Too much of an uplift for an '18 and nothing else out there that takes my fancy :)

OP
OP
zero7

zero7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8 GT
Was collected today, got close to the asking price and those who said bite peoples hands off if offered £30k, well glad I didn't take your advice. If I used it more I would have kept it. May get some V8 classic or something, no idea what or perhaps something that will appreciate.

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Was collected today, got close to the asking price and those who said bite peoples hands off if offered £30k, well glad I didn't take your advice. If I used it more I would have kept it. May get some V8 classic or something, no idea what or perhaps something that will appreciate.
Thats great..like me..dont follow the Sheep ! :lol:

Had a string of Classics and Hot Rods...just prepare to be off the road a fair bit, and ALWAYS under the bonnet.. :eyebulge:

Have a friend who imports..so let me know when u r in the market..He has some great cars..:thumbsup:
Sponsored