Performance Shops

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
Looking to have work done on my 2000 GT (heads/cams/tune among other things). Has anyone here used Krazy House Customs in S Brunswick or Rob's Performance in Belleville? Or any other performance shop suggestions? I know JDM is in the area, but they have already mentioned they don't really work on these older model cars so much anymore so no need to suggest them.
Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Give Mustang Magic a shot in Long Island, NY.

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
+1 Mustang Magic in LI if you are willing to travel that far.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Talk to Dalton at Evolution Performance in Aston PA, outside of Philly...home of the World Champion Eagles!

Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
I have used both Krazy House Customs and Robs Performance both of who do great work..For tune, you could hit up Rob Shoemaker at KHC, though not sure if he does tunes on older cars. If you are closer to central jersey, I'd also recommend Shaun Lacko/Madbridge Motorsports for work (he used to be with JDM).. If you have any other questions about any of these guys let me know.

OP
OP

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
Thanks for all the suggestions. Very helpful.
:cheers:

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Another vote for PSI Proformance, they do excellent work and will work on anything.

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Just had some suspension, brake and exhaust mods done by Redlinespeedworx RSW in Green Brook NJ on Rt. 22. Very professional and deliver quality work. They're specialized in German sports cars but did a great job on my GT350. Like most of these performance shops, they're not cheap but quality has a price. I have lost all trust in Ford's dealerships after numerous significant mistakes. My last oil change, a Ford dealership service dept. poured 8 qrts of oil in my car whilst it needs 10 qrts !!! Good that I checked when I came home and could't find anything on the dip stick. Called them and the service manager was convinced my car needed only 8 qrts !! Only after I asked him to check again ...there was a long silence and lots of apologies afterwards. I am done with Ford Service.

Last edited:

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
ohh thank god. i needed a thread like this. ive been murdering google looking for which shops people go to around north jersey to get their stuff installed!

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Anyone know a spot that'd install springs and spacers for me? I put my 255/35/19 Indy 500s back on for the summer and forgot how bad it looks on stock height.

I'm in north NJ.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Anyone know a spot that'd install springs and spacers for me? I put my 255/35/19 Indy 500s back on for the summer and forgot how bad it looks on stock height.

I'm in north NJ.
PSI Proformance is experienced in doing springs and spacers, they did mine great. Ask for Travis tell him Allan sent you.
Sponsored